Windows 10: Multiple windows apps crash during launch

Discus and support Multiple windows apps crash during launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a Surface Go on build version 1909 Here's a list of apps that stop lauching: Windows store Feedback hub tips photos The apps seems to be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NickPGN, Dec 17, 2019.

1. NickPGN Win User

Multiple windows apps crash during launch

I have a Surface Go on build version 1909

Here's a list of apps that stop lauching:

Windows store

Feedback hub

tips

photos

The apps seems to be all native to windows 10.

I tried clearing the cashe, reinstalling app store, even reinstalling windows. None of these worked, and help is really needed.

:)

NickPGN, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 17, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Apps crash on launch after fiddling

Hello,

There are a number of reasons for this type of issue to occur? To further assess on this, kindly provide answers to the following information listed below:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch the app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • What exactly are the changes that you've made on the Windows apps folder?
    Regarding your question with reset, there is a way to do this that would allow you to keep your files. Kindly refer to
    this link for more information and steps (under
    Reset your PC section.)

Keep us posted for updates regarding this issue.

Mark Isi, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple windows apps crash during launch - Similar Threads - Multiple apps crash

2. Windows Apps not launching

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Apps not launching: I followed several threads here but was not able to solve my problem. The windows apps, even edge are not launching. please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-apps-not-launching/4c00d5e4-3e84-49cd-aa2f-e95ee1bb4f24
  3. YourPhone App Crashes and fails to launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YourPhone App Crashes and fails to launch: Faulting application name: YourPhone.exe, version: 1.20032.104.0, time stamp: 0x5e8be270 Faulting module name: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version: 10.0.17134.1098, time stamp: 0x5b0689cd Exception code: 0xc000027b Fault offset: 0x00000000006a5e12 Faulting process ID: 0xba4 Faulting...
  4. App crashing due to multiple different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App crashing due to multiple different errors: When running the Roblox app, it will constantly crash. This is what I found in the appcrash folders: Sig[0].Name=Package Full Name Sig[0].Value=ROBLOXCORPORATION.ROBLOX_2.424.65124.0_x86__55nm5eh3cm0pr Sig[1].Name=Application Name Sig[1].Value=praid:App...
  5. Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches

Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches: One of our domain users was having an issue with an unrelated program and, since we had very little information to go on, we removed her local profile from the PC and had her start over from scratch. Since then, her calculator app crashes as it's launching. It will open a...
  6. Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox App Crashes upon Launching on Windows 10: This has been an ongoing problem since about last month. Before January of this year, the app would launch fine and as intended. However, now I am running into issues with it. Each time I try to launch the Windows Store App version of ROBLOX, it crashes within 1-3 seconds....
  7. Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use: So i having a lot issues with my pc. Its keeps throwing random bsod's and i cant solve'em. I tried everything what internet threads suggests, upgraded from win7 to win10 and reinstalled win10 recently. BSOD's happening basicly whenever, but it happens a lot more during LoL...
  8. Apps won’t open/crash on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps won’t open/crash on launch: I downloaded version 1809 update 2 days ago. I downlaod Halo Wars 2 from the microsoft store. Now when i try to open it crahses after 2 secs. The same thing is happening with MSI Kombuster. That app wont even launch. I have tried reinstalling and nothing is happening. One...
  9. Multiple Apps Crashing After 1607

Multiple Apps Crashing After 1607: Multiple apps such as Groove and Weather now crash on startup. I've tried all the old tricks. Apparently many but not all users seeing this behavior. Is Microsoft doing anything to help us? Has any one found a reliable solution. 60057
  10. App launch location when using multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    App launch location when using multiple monitors: Hey Everyone, I use multiple monitors while at work (As I assume most people do now). One quirk I have seen on Windows 8/8.1 and now Windows 10 is how the start menu launches applications. Now that Windows has start menu access on all monitors is there a way to force the...