Windows 10: Multiple windows apps crash during launch

Discus and support Multiple windows apps crash during launch in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a Surface Go on build version 1909 Here's a list of apps that stop lauching: Windows store Feedback hub tips photos The apps seems to be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NickPGN, Dec 17, 2019.

1. NickPGN Win User

Multiple windows apps crash during launch

I have a Surface Go on build version 1909

Here's a list of apps that stop lauching:

Windows store

Feedback hub

tips

photos

The apps seems to be all native to windows 10.

I tried clearing the cashe, reinstalling app store, even reinstalling windows. None of these worked, and help is really needed.

:)

NickPGN, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 17, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Apps crash on launch after fiddling

Hello,

There are a number of reasons for this type of issue to occur? To further assess on this, kindly provide answers to the following information listed below:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to launch the app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • What exactly are the changes that you've made on the Windows apps folder?
    Regarding your question with reset, there is a way to do this that would allow you to keep your files. Kindly refer to
    this link for more information and steps (under
    Reset your PC section.)

Keep us posted for updates regarding this issue.

Mark Isi, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple windows apps crash during launch - Similar Threads - Multiple apps crash

2. Multiple apps not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...
  3. Multiple apps not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...
  4. Windows Mail App crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App crashing on launch: Recently had to go through some troubles with trying to do an in house restore, and while for the most part everything seemed to return to normal well apart from iCUE the windows mail app for some reason is not. Whenever I launch the app it opens the usual blue loading screen...
  5. Windows Mail App crashing on launch

Windows Mail App crashing on launch: Recently had to go through some troubles with trying to do an in house restore, and while for the most part everything seemed to return to normal well apart from iCUE the windows mail app for some reason is not. Whenever I launch the app it opens the usual blue loading screen...
  6. MULTIPLE ISSUES mostly programs crashing on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MULTIPLE ISSUES mostly programs crashing on launch: 1. My Forza horizon 5 crashes right after the log in screen2. The Windows search bar on the task bar closes after loading for about 5 seconds3. The same thing happens to the settings app-----------------------------------------I've tried sfc /scan now though it says it found...
  7. Surface app crashes on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface app crashes on launch: Hi,I just bought a surface pro 8 and the surface app is crashing right after launch. I've tried to repair, reset and even uninstall and reinstall the app in the settings within the Apps & Features section in vain.However, after some testing, I found that there seems to be a...
  8. Surface app crashes on launch

Surface app crashes on launch: Hi,I just bought a surface pro 8 and the surface app is crashing right after launch. I've tried to repair, reset and even uninstall and reinstall the app in the settings within the Apps & Features section in vain.However, after some testing, I found that there seems to be a...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator crashes during launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator crashes during launch: Hello!I installed the Microsoft flight simulator 2020 last night, and unfortunatly when I launch the app at some point during the process the software crashes without sending any error message.I tryed to:- update all the drivers of the computer- checked for updates of...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator crashes during launch

Microsoft flight simulator crashes during launch: Hello!I installed the Microsoft flight simulator 2020 last night, and unfortunatly when I launch the app at some point during the process the software crashes without sending any error message.I tryed to:- update all the drivers of the computer- checked for updates of...