Windows 10: Multiple windows during installation

Discus and support Multiple windows during installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to clean install Windows 10 on my Lenovo Miix 320, but when I try to turn it on from USB, this view appears to me. It is normal for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nickodem, May 25, 2022.

1. Nickodem Win User

Multiple windows during installation

Hi, I'm trying to clean install Windows 10 on my Lenovo Miix 320, but when I try to turn it on from USB, this view appears to me. It is normal for the screen to rotate, but multiple windows make the image unreadable. I tried with different flash drives, different ports and Secure Boot disabled too, but still don't know how to fix it. I would like to ask for help, thank you in advance.

:)

Nickodem, May 25, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 25, 2022
  4. Multiple windows during installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Multiple windows during installation

1. Multiple windows during installation - Similar Threads - Multiple during installation

2. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  3. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting: We encountered an issue while installing the MSI using the following command: msiexec /i localMSI.msi /qn /L*V localMSI.log The installation process displayed an error message stating: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may...
  4. Error 2203 During Installation of Custom MSI on Multiple Machines: Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  6. Multiple windows during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple windows during installation: Hi, I'm trying to clean install Windows 10 on my Lenovo Miix 320, but when I try to turn it on from USB, this view appears to me. It is normal for the screen to rotate, but multiple windows make the image unreadable. I tried with different flash drives, different ports and...
  7. Multiple windows during installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple windows during installation: Hi, I'm trying to clean install Windows 10 on my Lenovo Miix 320, but when I try to turn it on from USB, this view appears to me. It is normal for the screen to rotate, but multiple windows make the image unreadable. I tried with different flash drives, different ports and...
  8. Windows BSOD During Multiple Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows BSOD During Multiple Games: I seem to get a consistent Windows 10 BSOD while playing a select few games, I've tried using different renderers and lowering settings which should not be an issue as I have a high end computer but even on very low intensity games I have BSODs giving me errors such as...
  9. Multiple windows apps crash during launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple windows apps crash during launch: I have a Surface Go on build version 1909 Here's a list of apps that stop lauching: Windows store Feedback hub tips photos The apps seems to be all native to windows 10. I tried clearing the cashe, reinstalling app store, even reinstalling windows. None of these...
  10. Multiple BSOD during everyday use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD during everyday use: My PC was built a few years ago by a friend of mine. Running Windows 10. I get BSOD all the time and there never seems to be any rhyme or reason to when they happen. The Stop Codes associated with the 3 attached dump files are as follows (respectively): 1....