Windows 10: multiple windows license linking to account

Discus and support multiple windows license linking to account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I do not understand exact behaviour of windows license linking to MS account. In my case I am owner of 6 windows licences. I am not sure, if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jirka Dense, Sep 9, 2019.

1. multiple windows license linking to account

Hi,

I do not understand exact behaviour of windows license linking to MS account.

In my case I am owner of 6 windows licences. I am not sure, if it is good idea to link all these licences to my 1 MS account.

Because, I am not aware about any "overview" of licenceses related to account.

(I talk about licences, not devices !)

So, it is possible to check my licencses related to my MS account?

For better understanding my issue, try to imagine the situation: I do not operate any PC (no device) but I am owner of 6 licenses linked to my MS account. It is imaginary but possible. So, where can I found my licenses on MS account portal?

Thank you.

:)

Jirka Dense, Sep 9, 2019

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

multiple windows license linking to account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. multiple windows license linking to account :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

multiple windows license linking to account [​IMG]

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

multiple windows license linking to account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, multiple windows license linking to account :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

multiple windows license linking to account

1. multiple windows license linking to account - Similar Threads - multiple license linking

2. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong license linked with account: I have a digital license of Windows 10 Pro which was later upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfotunatly my PC died. I purchase a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Home. Now I am trying to reuse my own Windows 10 / 11 Pro license. I have clean installed both Windows 10 & and...
  3. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong license linked with account: I have a digital license of Windows 10 Pro which was later upgraded to Windows 11 Pro. Unfotunatly my PC died. I purchase a new PC with preinstalled Windows 11 Home. Now I am trying to reuse my own Windows 10 / 11 Pro license. I have clean installed both Windows 10 & and...
  4. Wrong license linked with account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Digital license linked to account in multiple computers

Digital license linked to account in multiple computers: Alright so i bought a new laptop, it doesnt come with windows installed so i have to do it my own, not a big deal. My question is: i do have another desktop PC with Windows 10; this Desktop had Windows 7 installed using a serial key that i borrowed from my dad's pc whch had...
  6. How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account

How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account: I have my main PC, which uses Windows 10 Pro, and I want to install Windows 10 Home on a laptop that is using another OS. I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home on my main PC that is, I've bought a Windows 10 Pro license from a third-party reseller and activated it on...
  7. Windows License linked to my Microsoft account

Windows License linked to my Microsoft account: Hello. Im in the process of rebuilding a new PC. Only 1 thing was gonna be brought forward and it was my 1 TB seagate drive and well .. my dog chewed and slobbered on it for 8 hours while i was at work and its literally unusable i lost everything. Im a novice in this world...
  8. Is it possible to link multiple FPP license on same Microsoft Account?

Is it possible to link multiple FPP license on same Microsoft Account?: Just wonder since I prepare to buy a new PC. Is it possible to linked 2 or more FPP license like 2 Windows 10 Home on same Microsoft Account, if I can then is there any way to manage it like Office365 subscription?...
  9. How to Linking Windows license with MS account

How to Linking Windows license with MS account: I'm about to replace the motherboard in a PC and have read that I can easily reactivate the associated Windows license with my Microsoft account. I've gone for many years without this linkage - using local accounts on OEM installations, doing automatic upgrades to Win 10,...
  10. Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license: I have a retail version of Windows 7 Pro Some time ago i took advantage to upgrade my o/s to Windows 10 . I currently sign into PC with a microsoft account. Motherboard on PC may be giving up on me so I wish to replace it. I have done a bit of research and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account windows licenses