Windows 10: Multiple Windows on USB

Discus and support Multiple Windows on USB in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try multiple Windows on USB with multibootusb, but when I run it from boot menu I see this screenHow I can solve this? *I using legacy boot menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Default_915, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Multiple Windows on USB

I try multiple Windows on USB with multibootusb, but when I run it from boot menu I see this screenHow I can solve this? *I using legacy boot menu.

:)

Default_915, Feb 9, 2023
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 9, 2023
  4. Multiple Windows on USB

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

Multiple Windows on USB

1. Multiple Windows on USB - Similar Threads - Multiple USB

2. Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work: So I've been trying to fix this and found someone else had the same issue but never gotten back to the final fix/response.My specs-Intel 14900kf-Nvidia RTX 4070ti-64gb DDR5 RAM-2x 2TB m.2 ssdErrors I've gotten-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-DRIVER IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-CRITICAL...
  3. Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootloop BSOD Multiple Errors USB Media Creation Tool won't work: So I've been trying to fix this and found someone else had the same issue but never gotten back to the final fix/response.My specs-Intel 14900kf-Nvidia RTX 4070ti-64gb DDR5 RAM-2x 2TB m.2 ssdErrors I've gotten-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED-DRIVER IQRL NOT LESS OR EQUAL-CRITICAL...
  4. Windows Core Audio API : How can I access multiple Volume levels of a USB Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Core Audio API : How can I access multiple Volume levels of a USB Device: For an audio device Control Software we need to access the different Windows volume levels of our device Speaker level and Microphone level. We are using the Windows Core Audio API and right now we are able to access the Speaker level using a IAudioEndpointVolume. But for the...
  5. Windows Core Audio API : How can I access multiple Volume levels of a USB Device

Windows Core Audio API : How can I access multiple Volume levels of a USB Device: For an audio device Control Software we need to access the different Windows volume levels of our device Speaker level and Microphone level. We are using the Windows Core Audio API and right now we are able to access the Speaker level using a IAudioEndpointVolume. But for the...
  6. Windows Core Audio API : How can I access multiple Volume levels of a USB Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Multiple streaming interfaces on USB Audio 2.0-compliant device not functional simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple streaming interfaces on USB Audio 2.0-compliant device not functional simultaneously: I'm currently developing a new hardware device that implements the USB Audio 2.0 class. It includes two streaming interfaces for receiving audio from the host computer, and one additional interface for sending audio to the host. I can send and receive audio to the device...
  8. Multiple streaming interfaces on USB Audio 2.0-compliant device not functional simultaneously

Multiple streaming interfaces on USB Audio 2.0-compliant device not functional simultaneously: I'm currently developing a new hardware device that implements the USB Audio 2.0 class. It includes two streaming interfaces for receiving audio from the host computer, and one additional interface for sending audio to the host. I can send and receive audio to the device...
  9. KB5003637 - MS USB HID driver – Absolute positioning across multiple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5003637 - MS USB HID driver – Absolute positioning across multiple displays: Bugs 552615 Inconsistent multi-mon mouse coordinateAccording microsoft this bug is fixedResolvedDate 2022-03-04But there is no explanation to how enable mouse to go across multiple diplay, I expect a register key....
  10. KB5003637 - MS USB HID driver – Absolute positioning across multiple displays

KB5003637 - MS USB HID driver – Absolute positioning across multiple displays: Bugs 552615 Inconsistent multi-mon mouse coordinateAccording microsoft this bug is fixedResolvedDate 2022-03-04But there is no explanation to how enable mouse to go across multiple diplay, I expect a register key....