Windows 10: multiply monitors

Discus and support multiply monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I extended my monitor however the 2 monitor seems to be the default. How do I set my 1 monitor as the default?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OP9, Apr 27, 2019.

1. OP9
    OP9 Win User

multiply monitors

I extended my monitor however the 2 monitor seems to be the default. How do I set my 1 monitor as the default?

:)

2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Apr 27, 2019
  4. multiply monitors

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

multiply monitors

1. multiply monitors - Similar Threads - multiply monitors

2. Multiplied keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplied keyboard layouts: Hello,ever since I completely switched to QWERTY keyboard layout I often have an issue with the czech language layout being mulitplied in the keyboard switch panel.The only two I want is Unites States-International and Czech QWERTY. As far as I can tell, the last Czech Czech...
  3. Multiplied keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiplied keyboard layouts: Hello,ever since I completely switched to QWERTY keyboard layout I often have an issue with the czech language layout being mulitplied in the keyboard switch panel.The only two I want is Unites States-International and Czech QWERTY. As far as I can tell, the last Czech Czech...
  4. How do I multiply on the Calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I multiply on the Calculator?: I know this sounds Stupid, but, how do I multiply on the Calculator on my Computer. There is no Multiply sign . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-multiply-on-the-calculator/a75022d5-4e19-40bf-8cd6-4d1e8f958908
  5. How do I multiply on the Calculator?

How do I multiply on the Calculator?: I know this sounds Stupid, but, how do I multiply on the Calculator on my Computer. There is no Multiply sign . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-multiply-on-the-calculator/a75022d5-4e19-40bf-8cd6-4d1e8f958908
  6. Can I doing a update to Widows 11 Pro and have a license to multiply languages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I doing a update to Widows 11 Pro and have a license to multiply languages?: Hello Team!!I already have Windows 11 Home, but I only have a license for 1 language, if I buy Windows 11 Can I have a license to multiply languages?I'm studying English and I need my PC in English.Thanks...
  7. Can I doing a update to Widows 11 Pro and have a license to multiply languages?

Can I doing a update to Widows 11 Pro and have a license to multiply languages?: Hello Team!!I already have Windows 11 Home, but I only have a license for 1 language, if I buy Windows 11 Can I have a license to multiply languages?I'm studying English and I need my PC in English.Thanks...
  8. Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...

Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...: Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The system is calculating Pounds rather than Pence with GBp.There is a longstanding incorrect currency calculation on MSN Money for UK stock prices....
  9. Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...: Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The system is calculating Pounds rather than Pence with GBp.There is a longstanding incorrect currency calculation on MSN Money for UK stock prices....
  10. how do i set up the formula to multiply?

how do i set up the formula to multiply?: I want all amounts in column A to show up in column B as multiplied by 3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-the-formula-to-multiply/3016ee1f-0a1d-46d6-b842-57027ec3d679