Windows 10: multipoint

Discus and support multipoint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I wanted to propose a suggestion to put a feature like multiple desktops on a microsoft system, as in the windows server multipoint. In addition,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlirezaM1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. AlirezaM1 Win User

multipoint

Hello
    I wanted to propose a suggestion to put a feature like multiple desktops on a microsoft system, as in the windows server multipoint.
    In addition, the feature is also available on Windows 10 so that a separate desktop can be created for each user by connecting the keyboard and mouse and monitor.
    They can also remotely connect to their separate operating system using the RDP protocol.
    This feature will welcome customers to build another system by increasing the power of the hardware. This leads to lower power consumption and optimal use of resources.
    If Microsoft can make two or more completely separate windows in a system, so that if the operating system is shut down, the user's performance is no longer compromised (like virtualization) is definitely an interesting improvement.
    My goal is to combine virtualization capabilities and low cost (non-server) systems to increase the optimal use of hardware resources.
    This feature can be created by selling licenses to users (per user)

Thanks

:)

AlirezaM1, Jul 6, 2019

2. Completely remove multipoint server

• Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
    • My PC is not a server nor is it connected to one on my personal router.
    • Multipoint is designed to be used on a server connected to a secure network as per the document you have referred me to.
    • Multipoint is being run on my PC as if it is on a server
    • Multipoint is slowing down my PC
    • Multipoint is not needed on my PC at any time
    • I have used it in a business application for my employer but I cannot afford the program here at home.
    If anyone can find a way to help me remove it, I would be grateful. Thank you for your help.

DavidMarshall007, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Completely remove multipoint server

Hi John,

Thank you for your reply. There are three menu items Multipoint in the Start Menu>Programs:

• MultiPoint Dashboard
    • MultiPoint Log Collector
    • MultiPoint Manager
    When I click the

• MultiPoint Dashboard link in the Start Menu, there is no indication that anything happens, however the linked program, "%ProgramFiles%\Windows MultiPoint Server shows up in the Task Manager as running.
    • MultiPoint Manager selected from the Start Menu, brings up a small notification window that indicates that MultiPoint Manager is being accessed. It takes a long time for the error message to popup.
    • The final image below is a screen capture of the error message created by the Windows MultiPoint Server Manager when it fails to load.
    Because I have no use for this App, I would like to remove it because it uses space and resources on my computer. This is even more important because it only comes up with error messages and then continues to try to run the App. I would like to know if
    it is okay to remove the old fashioned way by ripping it out of both the program's location and both registries as a super user?

Thanks again for your help and advice.

multipoint d74a8119-420a-45e8-8566-a1650563b122.jpg

multipoint c5632dc7-9a0e-4575-b6a4-85cc84c01f19.jpg

multipoint f2d17554-ca64-4765-822f-89cdc407a3e2.jpg

multipoint c839dcbe-47ec-414a-968f-6c221741e78e.jpg

DavidMarshall007, Jul 6, 2019
  4. multipoint

about multipoint manager

Hi Alok,

If you are referring to Windows MultiPoint Server installer, you can download this software on this link:
    Windows MultiPoint Server 2012 Evaluation.

Let us know if you need more help.

Johann Eva, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

multipoint

1. multipoint - Similar Threads - multipoint

2. Microsoft-Windows-MultiPoint-Connector failed to be turned off. Status: 0x800f0922.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-MultiPoint-Connector failed to be turned off. Status: 0x800f0922.: Cannot turn off "MultiPoint Connector" feature, when turning off the feature in "Turn Windows Features on or off" it asks for "Windows need to reboot to finish installing the requested changes", when rebooting it gives an error:"We couldn't complete the features.No need to...
  3. Microsoft-Windows-MultiPoint-Connector failed to be turned off. Status: 0x800f0922.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-MultiPoint-Connector failed to be turned off. Status: 0x800f0922.: Cannot turn off "MultiPoint Connector" feature, when turning off the feature in "Turn Windows Features on or off" it asks for "Windows need to reboot to finish installing the requested changes", when rebooting it gives an error:"We couldn't complete the features.No need to...
  4. Issue with Microsoft Multipoint Services - Second Monitor Not Detected as Separate Station

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Multipoint Services - Second Monitor Not Detected as Separate Station: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope you are all doing well. I am currently facing an issue with Microsoft Multipoint Services app, and I'm seeking some assistance to resolve it.Here's the situation: I have a PC running Windows 10 OS with an extended monitor configuration. I am...
  5. Issue with Microsoft Multipoint Services - Second Monitor Not Detected as Separate Station

Issue with Microsoft Multipoint Services - Second Monitor Not Detected as Separate Station: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope you are all doing well. I am currently facing an issue with Microsoft Multipoint Services app, and I'm seeking some assistance to resolve it.Here's the situation: I have a PC running Windows 10 OS with an extended monitor configuration. I am...
  6. Issue with Microsoft Multipoint Services - Second Monitor Not Detected as Separate Station

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the optimal Multipoint server specifications and setup required to support a user base of approximately 8000 individuals. Additionally, I would like to highlight that we are...
  8. Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016

Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the optimal Multipoint server specifications and setup required to support a user base of approximately 8000 individuals. Additionally, I would like to highlight that we are...
  9. Cannot turn off "MultiPoint Connector" feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn off "MultiPoint Connector" feature: Cannot turn off "MultiPoint Connector" feature, when turning off the feature in "Turn Windows Features on or off" it asks for "Windows need to reboot to finish installing the requested changes", when rebooting it gives an error: "Something didn't go as planned. No need to...
  10. Cannot turn off "MultiPoint Connector" feature

Cannot turn off "MultiPoint Connector" feature: Cannot turn off "MultiPoint Connector" feature, when turning off the feature in "Turn Windows Features on or off" it asks for "Windows need to reboot to finish installing the requested changes", when rebooting it gives an error: "Something didn't go as planned. No need to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 multipoint

2. windows 10 multi point

3. Windows 10 the MultiPoint Connector

4. windows multipoint manager,
  5. multipoint manager