Windows 10: MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

Discus and support MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are running a Windows PC which has different processors clubbed together, then during software installation or Windows Upgrade, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 6, 2018
  2. JayChape Win User

WIndows10 Upgrade Error - 'multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported

I got this error while attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 - Multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported. I have just 1 physical Processor installed in my unit. Has anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved?

JayChape, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  4. MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

weirdpercent, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

1. MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error

2. HELP! Windows 10 error while on battery , Microsoft ACPI compliant battery method is the cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! Windows 10 error while on battery , Microsoft ACPI compliant battery method is the cause: my laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505 Running windows 10 64 bit single language Recently just a couple weeks ago my laptop went laggy when on battery (not just laggy , everything is not responding and my cursor is gone so i cant do anything) lets say my laptop freeze while on...
  3. Logtransport2 error crashed my PC - whtever that is

in Windows 10 Support
    Logtransport2 error crashed my PC - whtever that is: I've never seen this before. But out of the blue, my computer just started shutting down and an error message popped up that said something like logtransport2.exe error. I did a search for this error and it seems to be somehow tied to Adobe but none of the sites that offered...
  4. Services Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Services Error: Hello My friend has error code 0x80070424 and we went to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-update/windows-update-error-0x80070424/6511a332-7de3-4f10-b823-49b6dae86b9c and he followed the instructions but when he was supposed to go to "windows...
  5. Video_Memory_Management_Internal Error Message

Video_Memory_Management_Internal Error Message: Hi Windows Community, So these past few months I've been getting the Video_Memory_Management_Internal Error Message. It usually appears after I got stuck in the loading screen, then I force shutdown my PC and after a few tries it showed the message. Any insights or...
  6. apps permission error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    apps permission error: My microphone,location,and camera apps permission is missing.Does anyone know how to solve this problem thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-permission-error/fffa0a1f-217b-4379-b373-05e244457f3c
  7. 18362.1 (19h1_release) - Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    18362.1 (19h1_release) - Error 0x80070002: I have tried many time to update and keep getting error 0x80070002 the update troubleshooter dose not fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/183621-19h1release-error-0x80070002/28174a51-2405-4821-b4e0-c16bdcceaf2c
  8. Continuous BSOD Error

Continuous BSOD Error: I built a custom PC and I'm getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR constantly. A SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurred twice as well. No amount of Google or troubleshooting has helped, but I did stumble upon this site. Below is the link to the MSinfo, system info (from Speccy), and...
  9. failed install attempt error code 0x800f0922

failed install attempt error code 0x800f0922: Hi microsoft, I just buy new laptop HP with intel celeron and windows 10 home when my laptop connect to internet, my windows 10 update automatically running. however, when windows ask to restart system for completing update, the windows 10 update failed install with...
  10. Error: 1603 Fatal error

Error: 1603 Fatal error: Dear sir During installation of Flight Simulator X and before the end of installation I got this message ( Error: 1603 Fatal error during installation Consult Windows installer help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information Please sir assist me to resolve the above error...