Windows 10: MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

Discus and support MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are running a Windows PC which has different processors clubbed together, then during software installation or Windows Upgrade, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 6, 2018
  2. JayChape Win User

WIndows10 Upgrade Error - 'multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported

I got this error while attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 - Multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported. I have just 1 physical Processor installed in my unit. Has anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved?

JayChape, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  4. MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

weirdpercent, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

1. MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error

2. Error 2000-01 42

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 2000-01 42: Hi,I own a DELL inspiron laptop. Recently while browsing on my windows 10, I got a blue screen error. Later when I restarted it, I was not able to access windows. After running the diagnostics, I got error code 2000-01 42 for my hard drive. I tried reading about the solution...
  3. Windows Update Error 0x800f0830

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Error 0x800f0830: Hey,ich versuche auf eine Notebook momentan das Funktionsupdate 20H2 zu machen, allerdings bricht er dies immer einige Zeit später nach dem Neustart während des Updates ab und schmeißt mir den oben genannten Fehlercode im Updateverlauf.Ich muss das Update mit einem USB-Gerät...
  4. Windows Remote Management Errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Remote Management Errors: First off sorry if this is in the wrong section, first time posting here..I've noticed in Event Viewer under Remote Management that there are a lot of errors.I don't use any sort of Remote apps on my computer, is this something I should be worried about?I'm just on a home...
  5. I get the "VIDEO MEMORY MANAGEMENT INTERNAL" error after each Windows boot

I get the "VIDEO MEMORY MANAGEMENT INTERNAL" error after each Windows boot: Hello, As I specified in the title, whenever I start the PC and wait for Windows to start, I receive the error code mentioned in the title. I tried different methods found on the internet, but none of them helped me solve the problem. I will leave the DMP, MSinfo32 and system...
  6. I found some errors on SFC scan. How to fix it?

I found some errors on SFC scan. How to fix it?: InternalOpenPackage failed for Package_for_KB3025096~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.4.1.0 [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]Failed to internally open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 - CBS_E_INVALID_PACKAGE]Failed to create open package. [HRESULT = 0x800f0805 -...
  7. Fix File System Error (-2147219195) on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix File System Error (-2147219195) on Windows 10: Many Windows users have encountered File System Error (-2147219195) error on a Windows 10 computer when they try to open an image with Microsoft Photos. However, one can face this error with any of the Windows Store applications. Therefore, we present you with some of the...
  8. Fix BIOS Power-On Self-Test (POST) errors on Windows 10 systems

in Windows 10 News
    Fix BIOS Power-On Self-Test (POST) errors on Windows 10 systems: If when you boot your Windows 10 device and the computer fails to boot successfully and throws any of the BIOS Power-On Self-Test (POST) error codes, then this post is intended to help you with the solution you can try to resolve the issue. [ATTACH] Fix BIOS Power-On...
  9. Cannot update Windows 10. 0x800707E7- 0x3000D error "The installation failed in the...

Cannot update Windows 10. 0x800707E7- 0x3000D error "The installation failed in the...: I am stuck on 1909 and cannot update. I get this error every single time and i have tried SFC and many other trouble shooting options. Nothing seems to work....
  10. BSOD Errors Driver/RAM Related?

BSOD Errors Driver/RAM Related?: Hello folks,I've been getting near-constant BSOD errors since I upgraded my system about one month ago. I upgraded my mobo and RAM to a B550 Tomahawk and 4x8GB kit of Corsair LPX and whenever my system comes under load I can expect a BSOD error. Most of my stopcodes...