Windows 10: MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

Discus and support MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are running a Windows PC which has different processors clubbed together, then during software installation or Windows Upgrade, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 6, 2018
  2. JayChape Win User

WIndows10 Upgrade Error - 'multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported

I got this error while attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 - Multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported. I have just 1 physical Processor installed in my unit. Has anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved?

JayChape, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  4. MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

weirdpercent, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

1. MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error

2. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  3. ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADDRESS UNREACHABLE ERROR: Hi there. I am currently experiencing the ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE error and cannot find a fix, please help!I was attempting to bridge a connection between my PC and Xbox using an ethernet cable. I decided I didn’t want to do this however and deleted the bridge and unplugged...
  4. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  5. Critical Process Died blue screen error

Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  6. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...
  8. Constant appearing and disappearing port error message

Constant appearing and disappearing port error message: I started getting annoying notification popping up over and over again on my computer yesterday. It said something about a USB device not being recognized but there was nothing plugged in so I just turned off the notifications. Now, I just hear this constant notification...
  9. how do you fix this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you fix this error: when I try to start up call of duty advanced warfare it has an error that says the SteamApps could not be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-this-error/3abd59f8-80b6-455e-ba52-0882329a5fc4
  10. how do you fix this error

how do you fix this error: when I try to start up call of duty advanced warfare it has an error that says the SteamApps could not be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-fix-this-error/3abd59f8-80b6-455e-ba52-0882329a5fc4