Windows 10: MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

Discus and support MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you are running a Windows PC which has different processors clubbed together, then during software installation or Windows Upgrade, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 6, 2018
  2. JayChape Win User

WIndows10 Upgrade Error - 'multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported

I got this error while attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 - Multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported. I have just 1 physical Processor installed in my unit. Has anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved?

JayChape, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  4. weirdpercent Win User

weirdpercent, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - MULTIPROCESSOR_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error

2. (KB4464218) Error 0x800f0900

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (KB4464218) Error 0x800f0900: I need updates for Windows security but I get this message.( Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4464218) - Error 0x800f0900) Can you tell me what's the problem with this update and what is the solution....
  3. Error when use Ctrl+C

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error when use Ctrl+C: Everytime I use Ctrl, a few second later the file or something I want to copy will disappear and show me this one "C:\Users\nguye\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-13--08-11-58_.dmp" If...
  4. Error when use Ctrl+C

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error when use Ctrl+C: Everytime I use Ctrl, a few second later the file or something I want to copy will disappear and show me this one "C:\Users\nguye\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-13--08-11-58_.dmp" If...
  5. I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot download AOI: Definitive Edition in Microsoft Store because 0x80073CF0 error!: Hi, I have bought Age Of Impires: Definitive Edition for Windows 10 and I tried to download trough Microsoft Store but System says: "Could not install. We'll retry shortly." In Error: See details says: "Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait...
  6. windows 10 upgrade causing errors.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 upgrade causing errors.: Hardware driver for my all in one Lenovo desktop won't update since the newest windows 10 upgrade, its showing device unknown. I tried to update directly from lenovo website but I still have unknown device with no compatible drivers available for this device. Anyone else have...
  7. Windows Backup Errors

Windows Backup Errors: Getting consistent error message. "Backup failed - write protected media" How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-backup-errors/4e9da2db-7f66-47ff-85b2-5992e8556112
  8. Help with Backup // Error 101.

Help with Backup // Error 101.: Hi, Each time I run backup, the system shows the date and time of the event. Yet the "Notifications" remain active. When I checked the record, I saw a bunch of "Error 101." The issue has something to do with "ENCRYPTION" of some file. Your Feedback will be appreciated....
  9. Fix Windows Update Error Code 0x8024402c

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Update Error Code 0x8024402c: [ATTACH] While trying to connect to the Microsoft’s Windows Updates servers, you might run into a plethora of errors. One such error code is 0x8024402C. This error code can be seen mentioned on the screen when the user checks for updates. This error [...] This post Fix...
  10. Mystery disk volume - disk full error messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mystery disk volume - disk full error messages: I have an unusual problem. My desktop PC keeps throwing “disk full” error messages ( approx. every 5 minutes) for a mysterious drive volume, “i:” drive. This volume was part of the host drive’s original configuration. According to its properties, the volume’s total capacity...