Windows 10: multitasking Desktop little issue

Discus and support multitasking Desktop little issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys, is there anyway to make start menu only work only in current desktop not in all desktops?! when i press win key on keyboard all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by amingh78, Apr 3, 2021.

1. amingh78 Win User

multitasking Desktop little issue

Hi guys,

is there anyway to make start menu only work only in current desktop not in all desktops?!

when i press win key on keyboard all of my virtual desktops open it as well....

in normal use its not bother but when im trying to record screens in other desktops chunk of screen will be lost thanks to this issue.

if is there anyway to make it only open it in current desktop plz let me know

if not plz Microsoft ppl add this future if its possible

tnX

:)

amingh78, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Cursor issue when multitasking; Multitaksing window issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following query:

• What steps did you try to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Undo Show all windows side by side.
    I would also suggest you to refer the link below check if it helps.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Apr 3, 2021
  4. multitasking Desktop little issue

Multitask many Desktops

When i'm multitasking Desktops i may have anywhere from 2-8 desktops open.

The issue is when i'm moving items from one folder to another for instance Desktop 1 it opens the move window an shows the progress!

So now in Desk top 4 i decide to move a folder to to another folder or item an the move window jumps back to and groups with the move in desktop 1.

The question how do i stop this jump grouping i would like the move window to stay in the deskto that im doing the move in not regroup to one window in another desktop!

shawnpotter1, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

multitasking Desktop little issue

1. multitasking Desktop little issue - Similar Threads - multitasking Desktop little

2. Issue with Snipping Tool and MultiTasking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Snipping Tool and MultiTasking: Hello,I am encountering an issue with the snipping Tool.After I make a screenshot with the snipping tool, in background or foreground, the window casually shrink.I am not seeing any process that can make this situation happening.After some tests I noticed that when I go to...
  3. Issue with Snipping Tool and MultiTasking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Snipping Tool and MultiTasking: Hello,I am encountering an issue with the snipping Tool.After I make a screenshot with the snipping tool, in background or foreground, the window casually shrink.I am not seeing any process that can make this situation happening.After some tests I noticed that when I go to...
  4. Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working: When using Adobe Pro, Excel, or Word, instead of opening the application in the virtual desktop that I am working on, it opens it instead to the original window that the application was first opened on.This causes issues because if I am working on multiple excel and word...
  5. Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working

Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working: When using Adobe Pro, Excel, or Word, instead of opening the application in the virtual desktop that I am working on, it opens it instead to the original window that the application was first opened on.This causes issues because if I am working on multiple excel and word...
  6. A little issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A little issue: I am having this cmd prompt named 'gcaicdr' automatically opening up and closing down. I tried to click on it, then it didn't close automatically and I went to task manager, there I saw it was microsoft dotnet framework. I went to its properties and it in details it said that...
  7. multitasking Desktop little issue Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    multitasking Desktop little issue Start Menu: Hi guys, is there anyway to make start menu only work only in current desktop not in all desktops?! when i press win key on keyboard all of my virtual desktops open it as well.... in normal use its not bother but when im trying to record screens in other desktops chunk...
  8. multitasking

multitasking: I have just changed desktops and transferred all programs and data, outlook, plus windows 10 office etc. I used multitasking a lot, including having multiple attachments open at the same time. This facility has disappeared. What do I have to do to recover this useful...
  9. Multitask many Desktops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multitask many Desktops: When i'm multitasking Desktops i may have anywhere from 2-8 desktops open. The issue is when i'm moving items from one folder to another for instance Desktop 1 it opens the move window an shows the progress! So now in Desk top 4 i decide to move a folder to to another...
  10. Multitasking "Add Desktop" button disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking "Add Desktop" button disappears: [ATTACH] Hi, my friend notices the "+" is missing. Anyone can fix it? thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multitasking-add-desktop-button-disappears/0a109357-4faf-4f97-b187-976bad9b3699