Windows 10: Multitasking is never fluid.

Discus and support Multitasking is never fluid. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I open multitasking on surface pro 6 there is a little lag, every single time. Pls fix this little lag, it's so annoying.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PietroGrigolin, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Multitasking is never fluid.

Every time I open multitasking on surface pro 6 there is a little lag, every single time.

Pls fix this little lag, it's so annoying.

:)

PietroGrigolin, Oct 8, 2020

2. Is this how Multitasking works on Lumia 630 ?

Same problem here and the soft reset did not fixed it... It has really not real multitasking it Just switches between one app and another and kind of erasing the previois app ram... The Phone is fluid but the multitasking is a lie...

I was thinking on purchasing a high end Windows Phone like the 930, but things like this make me rethink about it

Alejandro Ochoa Duarte, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Multitasks

Hi, I would to suggest that the Multitasks resource on Windows 10 don´t miss when the PC turn off.

It´s really very good to organize tasks but is volatile.

I would like suggest the Microsoft Engineering think about this!

Regis Varandas, Oct 8, 2020
  4. PvtJoker Win User

Multitasking is never fluid.

Multitasking on nokia S40

Asha 303 does support a limited form of multitasking for some apps, for example the music player works in the background and you can also receive notifications (email, social etc.). It's not as good as "real" multitasking, but for many people it is enough.
    My wife for example has thus far never complained about the lack of multitasking on the phone, because the only thing she uses simultaneously with the basic phone functions, Facebook or web browser is the music player.

If you want real multitasking in the same price class as the Asha 303, you should look for the Nokia 500. The 603 as suggested above is even better, but it's more expensive.

PvtJoker, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Multitasking is never fluid.

1. Multitasking is never fluid. - Similar Threads - Multitasking never fluid

2. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  3. Multitasking Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitasking Bug: When I creat a new desktop with an application and rename it, my PC automatically revert to the default theme. Is there anyway to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multitasking-bug/c0acf466-cdbc-4523-9d3f-a7457ab48689
  4. Re fluid design ui

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re fluid design ui: will windows 10 have the fluid design ui in future builds plus new icons and file manager? or has all of the above been implemented in some way https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluid-design-ui/789856b4-de54-4292-94f7-7f0eecb21ee9
  5. Missing Fluid Design System Icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Fluid Design System Icons: I am running Windows 10, Version 20H2. All the system icons have been replaced with the new Fluid Design ones except for: Microsoft Store, Windows Security and Settings. Were these missing icons also part of 20H2 that for some reason were not updated and if they were, how do...
  6. multitasking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multitasking: I have just changed desktops and transferred all programs and data, outlook, plus windows 10 office etc. I used multitasking a lot, including having multiple attachments open at the same time. This facility has disappeared. What do I have to do to recover this useful...
  7. multitasking

multitasking: Quando accedo a multitasking vedo tutto ad eccezione di Microsoft news che pima si apre[ATTACH] per 1 secondo poi si chiude mostrando sull'icona di Micro.. News un rettangolo con su scritto "We're sorry, this cardcouldn't be displayed ". Ripeto solo e soltanto per ciò...
  8. multitasking

multitasking: Hello, When I try multitasking most often with applications such as: File explorer, google chrome and Notepad ++ the computer screen starts to blink .. the computer becomes useless at the moment ... please help me...
  9. Multitasking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multitasking: Is there a way to keep side by side windows active at the same time?[ATTACH] like in this photo, one window is active but other is paused. when i see ads the timer of it is paused and when i click window it starts. i hope you understand my question. how to keep both windows...
  10. Multitasking

Multitasking: Device: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 510S All-in-one Touchscreen PC Manufacturer part no: F0C3001RUK This is actually more about the mouse [2.4G wireless ZTM600 mouse, silver] than anything. The scroll bar on this mouse is like a touchpad and its a tiny bit problematic. On my...