Windows 10: Multitasking not working

Discus and support Multitasking not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been trying to use the multitasking option to open different desktops, but when I open a new desktop and try to open the same program I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by elle.enid, Jun 22, 2020.

1. elle.enid Win User

Multitasking not working

I've been trying to use the multitasking option to open different desktops, but when I open a new desktop and try to open the same program I had already open in a different desktop it redirects me to that desktop instead of opening in the second desktop. How can I make it work again?

:)

elle.enid, Jun 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Multitasking feature

Hi Rachel,

The Snap Assist may not work if it is not enabled in the settings. This issue was resolved by one of our Community Member named

Eeshwar Kumar
    . Kindly follow the steps you have not done yet provided on this thread:

Windows 10 Snap Assist / Multitasking Not Working

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Jun 22, 2020
  4. PvtJoker Win User

Multitasking not working

Multitasking on nokia S40

Asha 303 does support a limited form of multitasking for some apps, for example the music player works in the background and you can also receive notifications (email, social etc.). It's not as good as "real" multitasking, but for many people it is enough.
    My wife for example has thus far never complained about the lack of multitasking on the phone, because the only thing she uses simultaneously with the basic phone functions, Facebook or web browser is the music player.

If you want real multitasking in the same price class as the Asha 303, you should look for the Nokia 500. The 603 as suggested above is even better, but it's more expensive.

PvtJoker, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Multitasking not working

1. Multitasking not working - Similar Threads - Multitasking working

2. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  3. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  4. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MY multitasking windows is not working .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY multitasking windows is not working .: I'm trying to open multiple desktops with the help of multitasking windows, but when I attempt to do so, my screen goes completely black for a second, and then it returns to normal. I can't figure out what the problem is. Please, if anyone knows what this is all about, could...
  6. MY multitasking windows is not working .

MY multitasking windows is not working .: I'm trying to open multiple desktops with the help of multitasking windows, but when I attempt to do so, my screen goes completely black for a second, and then it returns to normal. I can't figure out what the problem is. Please, if anyone knows what this is all about, could...
  7. Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working: When using Adobe Pro, Excel, or Word, instead of opening the application in the virtual desktop that I am working on, it opens it instead to the original window that the application was first opened on.This causes issues because if I am working on multiple excel and word...
  8. Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working

Multitask Virtual Desktop Not Working: When using Adobe Pro, Excel, or Word, instead of opening the application in the virtual desktop that I am working on, it opens it instead to the original window that the application was first opened on.This causes issues because if I am working on multiple excel and word...
  9. In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window: In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window - this has only just happened and i cant find the setting to turn it off it is annoying and I don't want this please can someone help ?...
  10. In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window

In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window: In windows 11 when I multitask one window will grey out when I work on the window - this has only just happened and i cant find the setting to turn it off it is annoying and I don't want this please can someone help ?...