Windows 10: Multitasking

Discus and support Multitasking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Device: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 510S All-in-one Touchscreen PC Manufacturer part no: F0C3001RUK This is actually more about the mouse [2.4G wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ya.ma_12, Apr 21, 2019.

1. ya.ma_12 Win User

Multitasking

Device: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 510S All-in-one Touchscreen PC

Manufacturer part no: F0C3001RUK

This is actually more about the mouse [2.4G wireless ZTM600 mouse, silver] than anything. The scroll bar on this mouse is like a touchpad and its a tiny bit problematic. On my PC, task view can be by activated by clicking the dedicated button on the taskbar OR by scrolling horizontally to the right on the mouse. This is a problem because it can be toggled at literally any time you use the mouse and you don't scroll absolutely vertically by 180 degrees. Ironically enough, I'm unable to scroll horizontally in almost any other setting, even when there's a horizontal scroll bar. Anyway, I'm looking for a way to disable toggling task view by scrolling right. It's very annoying to be working on something then randomly .

I've done a search on this before, and people on other Windows/general PC forums recommended downloading a mouse software like X-Mouse Button Control and adjusting the scroll bar settings, but that didn't work for me Multitasking :(

Anyone have any ideas?

:)

ya.ma_12, Apr 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Multitasks

Hi, I would to suggest that the Multitasks resource on Windows 10 don´t miss when the PC turn off.

It´s really very good to organize tasks but is volatile.

I would like suggest the Microsoft Engineering think about this!

Regis Varandas, Apr 21, 2019
  3. PvtJoker Win User
    Multitasking on nokia S40

Asha 303 does support a limited form of multitasking for some apps, for example the music player works in the background and you can also receive notifications (email, social etc.). It's not as good as "real" multitasking, but for many people it is enough.
    My wife for example has thus far never complained about the lack of multitasking on the phone, because the only thing she uses simultaneously with the basic phone functions, Facebook or web browser is the music player.

If you want real multitasking in the same price class as the Asha 303, you should look for the Nokia 500. The 603 as suggested above is even better, but it's more expensive.

PvtJoker, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Nick Dich Win User

Multitasking

Multitasking feature

Hi Rachel,

The Snap Assist may not work if it is not enabled in the settings. This issue was resolved by one of our Community Member named

Eeshwar Kumar
    . Kindly follow the steps you have not done yet provided on this thread:

Windows 10 Snap Assist / Multitasking Not Working

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Multitasking

1. Multitasking - Similar Threads - Multitasking

2. Issue with Snipping Tool and MultiTasking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Snipping Tool and MultiTasking: Hello,I am encountering an issue with the snipping Tool.After I make a screenshot with the snipping tool, in background or foreground, the window casually shrink.I am not seeing any process that can make this situation happening.After some tests I noticed that when I go to...
  3. Issue with Snipping Tool and MultiTasking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Snipping Tool and MultiTasking: Hello,I am encountering an issue with the snipping Tool.After I make a screenshot with the snipping tool, in background or foreground, the window casually shrink.I am not seeing any process that can make this situation happening.After some tests I noticed that when I go to...
  4. Troubleshooting Microsoft multitask overlays.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting Microsoft multitask overlays.: I am a Microsoft user that plays video games and streams on my qual monitor Microsoft pc. I recently have rearranged my monitors so that the left is portrait and the right is landscape. It’s saving more space and turns out to be more effective than expected. Currently I am...
  5. Troubleshooting Microsoft multitask overlays.

Troubleshooting Microsoft multitask overlays.: I am a Microsoft user that plays video games and streams on my qual monitor Microsoft pc. I recently have rearranged my monitors so that the left is portrait and the right is landscape. It’s saving more space and turns out to be more effective than expected. Currently I am...
  6. hey I have a problem it is that I have too many desktops in the multitasking and whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey I have a problem it is that I have too many desktops in the multitasking and whenever I...: Talking about this and I just wanna delete the destops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-problem-it-is-that-i-have-too-many/bd557128-cc7f-4eb2-8b39-d5ed2fe98fec
  7. hey I have a problem it is that I have too many desktops in the multitasking and whenever I...

hey I have a problem it is that I have too many desktops in the multitasking and whenever I...: Talking about this and I just wanna delete the destops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-problem-it-is-that-i-have-too-many/bd557128-cc7f-4eb2-8b39-d5ed2fe98fec
  8. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  9. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  10. Multitasking Not Working

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is my multitasking icon

2. show multitasking icon in taskbar

3. multitasking icon in windows 10

4. add multitasking to taskbar,
  5. multitasking icon restore,
  6. multitasking icon missing on taskbar,
  7. put multitasking icon on taskbar,
  8. multitasking on taskbar,
  9. move multitasking icon to task bar,
  10. show multitasking icon,
  11. how do i add multitasking to task bar,