Windows 10: multitasking

Discus and support multitasking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just changed desktops and transferred all programs and data, outlook, plus windows 10 office etc. I used multitasking a lot, including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robert merrickNQ, Dec 5, 2020.

1. multitasking

I have just changed desktops and transferred all programs and data, outlook, plus windows 10 office etc.

I used multitasking a lot, including having multiple attachments open at the same time. This facility has disappeared. What do I have to do to recover this useful facility?

:)

robert merrickNQ, Dec 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 Multitasks

Hi, I would to suggest that the Multitasks resource on Windows 10 don´t miss when the PC turn off.

It´s really very good to organize tasks but is volatile.

I would like suggest the Microsoft Engineering think about this!

Regis Varandas, Dec 5, 2020
  3. PvtJoker Win User
    Multitasking on nokia S40

Asha 303 does support a limited form of multitasking for some apps, for example the music player works in the background and you can also receive notifications (email, social etc.). It's not as good as "real" multitasking, but for many people it is enough.
    My wife for example has thus far never complained about the lack of multitasking on the phone, because the only thing she uses simultaneously with the basic phone functions, Facebook or web browser is the music player.

If you want real multitasking in the same price class as the Asha 303, you should look for the Nokia 500. The 603 as suggested above is even better, but it's more expensive.

PvtJoker, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Nick Dich Win User

multitasking

Multitasking feature

Hi Rachel,

The Snap Assist may not work if it is not enabled in the settings. This issue was resolved by one of our Community Member named

Eeshwar Kumar
    . Kindly follow the steps you have not done yet provided on this thread:

Windows 10 Snap Assist / Multitasking Not Working

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

multitasking

1. multitasking - Similar Threads - multitasking

2. Troubleshooting Microsoft multitask overlays.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting Microsoft multitask overlays.: I am a Microsoft user that plays video games and streams on my qual monitor Microsoft pc. I recently have rearranged my monitors so that the left is portrait and the right is landscape. It’s saving more space and turns out to be more effective than expected. Currently I am...
  3. Troubleshooting Microsoft multitask overlays.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshooting Microsoft multitask overlays.: I am a Microsoft user that plays video games and streams on my qual monitor Microsoft pc. I recently have rearranged my monitors so that the left is portrait and the right is landscape. It’s saving more space and turns out to be more effective than expected. Currently I am...
  4. hey I have a problem it is that I have too many desktops in the multitasking and whenever I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey I have a problem it is that I have too many desktops in the multitasking and whenever I...: Talking about this and I just wanna delete the destops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-problem-it-is-that-i-have-too-many/bd557128-cc7f-4eb2-8b39-d5ed2fe98fec
  5. hey I have a problem it is that I have too many desktops in the multitasking and whenever I...

hey I have a problem it is that I have too many desktops in the multitasking and whenever I...: Talking about this and I just wanna delete the destops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-a-problem-it-is-that-i-have-too-many/bd557128-cc7f-4eb2-8b39-d5ed2fe98fec
  6. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  7. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  8. Multitasking Not Working

9. Suttering when multitasking/alt tabbing after updating W11 to B22621

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suttering when multitasking/alt tabbing after updating W11 to B22621: This is completely new. The only thing that's changed on my system in weeks is me updating Windows. All hardware is well-monitored and healthy. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?...
  10. Suttering when multitasking/alt tabbing after updating W11 to B22621

Suttering when multitasking/alt tabbing after updating W11 to B22621: This is completely new. The only thing that's changed on my system in weeks is me updating Windows. All hardware is well-monitored and healthy. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?...