Windows 10: Multiuser implementation

Discus and support Multiuser implementation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The Windows 10 implementation for multi-users on a single system is horrible compared to previous releases which were SOOOOO much easier and better... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fred1313SG, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Multiuser implementation

The Windows 10 implementation for multi-users on a single system is horrible compared to previous releases which were SOOOOO much easier and better suited for what we want to do. Windows 7 was perfect and then everything began to go downhill till its nearly impossible to set up a usable system anymore!

What is with this hiding the "document" folder and files under some idiotic name under something called "Network"? We don't have a network and DON'T want a network!

What is with trying to reopen to the last user signed on after power off instead of listing the identified users for this particular system. It is VERY CONFUSING to our "guest" users; seems like everyone of them needs assistance in getting on the system.

AND why are the "shared" folder and files again hidden under those strange name which no one knows about nor understands! Why can't they be left UNDER "DOCUMENTS" instead of having an "empty" document folder for everyone EXCEPT the administrator?

:)

fred1313SG, Mar 10, 2019

2. LAPS Implementation

Hi Support,

I need your expert advice on the following:

I want to implement LAPS (Local Administrator Password Solution) in Domain Environment. Before Implementation of LAPS i need to some sort of queries as per following:

Current Environment:

• Active Directory: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Enterprise)
    • Forest Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Domain Functional Level: Windows Server 2003 R2
    • Client Windows: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

LAPS Implementation requirements that schema will be update before deployment LAPS.

1. What will be impacts and what will be face challenges as per current environment?
    2. If we update schema on Active Directory 2008 R2 SP1 Enterprise and then deploy LAPS on this current scenario then will it need to upgrade forest function and domain functional level before LAPS Deployment?

Kindly assist with your expert opinions.

Regards,

Fasihuddin Qasimi, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Requirement for implementation Dynamics AX on Virtualization

hello all,

I want to implementation for Dynamics AX small scale, I've plan to implementation on virtualization. What specification per server / virtual machine to implementation base this topology?

Multiuser implementation 014bf563-3095-4e4f-9e47-9737f13364be.png

Please give me suggestion for the each VM or physical server.

Thank you.

Alfian Fahmi, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Av_nish Win User

Multiuser implementation

Windows Phone application list display is the worst implementation in the mobile industry.

Hi Microsoft,

I am expecting a fix to this issue as soon as possible. Your installed application list display is the worst implementation in the mobile industry. This implementation is terrible as humans can remember pictures more easily than the right format of application
    name (because a developer couldn't find the right name).

I you argue to keep a Live tile for each then let me tell you so far my live tile list has grown 4 times the screen length.

Terrible and unrealistic implementation. User friendliness is a biggest joke on Windows Phone Platform.

Av_nish, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Multiuser implementation

1. Multiuser implementation - Similar Threads - Multiuser implementation

2. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner: We have an WPF application and a RFID libray which is using WindowInteropHelper to detect IntPtr of window to detect whenever usb/bluetooth scanner is plugged in/out and using Registry to be able to listed out connected usb/bluetooth devicesNow we upgrade to WinUI3 actually...
  3. Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having issue with WinUI3 when implement RFID scanner: We have an WPF application and a RFID libray which is using WindowInteropHelper to detect IntPtr of window to detect whenever usb/bluetooth scanner is plugged in/out and using Registry to be able to listed out connected usb/bluetooth devicesNow we upgrade to WinUI3 actually...
  4. Windows 11 Pro multiuser for Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro multiuser for Remote Desktop: I had Windows 10 Pro and used a Remote Desktop Software for the other 3 computers in the office to connect to my computer for Quickbooks and other programs. Now that I have upgraded to Windows 11 Pro I cannot access the computer from the other three without it signing me out...
  5. Windows 11 Pro multiuser for Remote Desktop

Windows 11 Pro multiuser for Remote Desktop: I had Windows 10 Pro and used a Remote Desktop Software for the other 3 computers in the office to connect to my computer for Quickbooks and other programs. Now that I have upgraded to Windows 11 Pro I cannot access the computer from the other three without it signing me out...
  6. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I have a VM hosted on Azure. I want to enable multiuser Session RDP so that multiple user can work simultaneously on the machine. Please help me on this. currently only one user is allowed to take session and work. thank you...
  7. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I have a VM hosted on Azure. I want to enable multiuser Session RDP so that multiple user can work simultaneously on the machine. Please help me on this. currently only one user is allowed to take session and work. thank you...
  8. How to Enable Multiuser Session RDP in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Windows 10 MultiUser WVD - Invalid Value For Registry Error when opening images in Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 MultiUser WVD - Invalid Value For Registry Error when opening images in Photos: We have a multi-tenant WVD environment set up as a software vendor, and now we are having some issues with opening images in Windows Photos. We tested this in Windows 1909 and 2004. With both new users, and existing users. As profile container we implemented FSLogix. When...
  10. Multiuser Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiuser Keyboard: I have issue with keyboard. when one user logged in on computer, when I switch user Keyboard stops working, I can fix thin only if I log out first user than login to second. if you need additional information tell me what to provide 43527