Windows 10: Multtkey.sys removed by Windows security

Discus and support Multtkey.sys removed by Windows security in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have this notification in Windows security. Can anyone please explain to me what is Multtkey.sys and should it be allow on my device. Thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nguyên Trung Dương, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Multtkey.sys removed by Windows security

I have this notification in Windows security. Can anyone please explain to me what is Multtkey.sys and should it be allow on my device. Thank you!

:)

Nguyên Trung Dương, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 20, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Multtkey.sys removed by Windows security

Can't remove windows.old because of point64.sys

Interesting, I used the process explorer and did not see anything using point64 on my system. Is it possible that you had a File Explorer window open at the time, and that the file is being used by some internal Kernel PID that hides its Handle details?

If it is a resource fork, I'm concerned that Windows 10 has established a resource fork to point64.sys in a previous version of Windows. That seems to me to be a bug in Windows 10. Not willing to let Windows 10 keep that old file. IMO it can put its own
    point64.sys file in place.

I'd much rather boot to a malware external program and power erase the file and let Windows 10 fix it's screwed up resource fork.

My preferred plan of action is to do this:

• Boot up to a system recovery disk that allows me to access my C: as some other drive.
    • Remove point64.sys and the entire Windows.old directory
    • Reboot and let Windows 10 fix the mouse files (I'm guessing that point64.sys is some Intellimouse related file.
    Alternatively

• Remove the boot disk and attach it to the USB port of my laptop
    • Remove point64.sys and the entire Windows.old directory, since the file will not be in use on my laptop.
    • Reinstall the disk and let Windows 10 fix it's goof-up.
    Unless someone has a better idea, I'll try that this weekend. I'm unwilling, at this point, to let Windows 10 keep a file that came from the old Windows installation. Microsoft's Disk Cleanup function to delete old Windows versions should work better than
    that.

RandolphStrommen, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Multtkey.sys removed by Windows security

1. Multtkey.sys removed by Windows security - Similar Threads - Multtkey sys removed

2. Multtkey.sys removed by Windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multtkey.sys removed by Windows security: I have this notification in Windows security. Can anyone please explain to me what is Multtkey.sys and should it be allow on my device. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multtkeysys-removed-by-windows-security/cd01b49a-e050-4214-bcec-cdaccdc0232b
  3. Windows Security is removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security is removed: I want to reinstall windows security on settings because it is not showing on settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-is-removed/5352eb6c-4795-431d-8ac2-64f4209ed76a
  4. Windows Security is removed

Windows Security is removed: I want to reinstall windows security on settings because it is not showing on settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-is-removed/5352eb6c-4795-431d-8ac2-64f4209ed76a
  5. Windows Security Center is removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Center is removed: Hello, i have a windows 10 x64 machine and since a new windows update the windows security centservice is removed and it can't start. Can anyone help me please?Thanks, very much...
  6. Windows Security Center is removed

Windows Security Center is removed: Hello, i have a windows 10 x64 machine and since a new windows update the windows security centservice is removed and it can't start. Can anyone help me please?Thanks, very much...
  7. Windows Security Center is removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Removing Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Security: I am the only person who EVER uses my computer.I use no passwords.I have a VAST amount of Data, on 5 external 4Tb drives.I backup by simply using windows Explorer to DRAG the files to yet another external hard drive I have 20 at the moment, but the back-ups are only connected...
  9. Removing .sys file in \Windows\System32\drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removing .sys file in \Windows\System32\drivers: Hello. I need to delete two 2 system files in the above-mentioned directory: silabser.sys and silabenm.sys which has Read & Execute, Read privileges only 108 KB. Each time I receive "Access Denied." I have tried various programs such as File Shredder, BitRaser, Chmod-Win,...
  10. Is it safe to remove .sys file?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it safe to remove .sys file?: Hey guys my computer running out of disk space, and i would like to remove some files and its include pagefile.sys , hiberfil.sys and swapfile.sys. Is it safe to remove them? if so how to remove them? 110022