Windows 10: Mundows mail

Discus and support Mundows mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have suddenly lost my email icon and am unable to bring up the shortcut on my screen.. My email account is still active as I can access it on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keithrolfeZH, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Mundows mail

I have suddenly lost my email icon and am unable to bring up the shortcut on my screen..

My email account is still active as I can access it on my ipad. HELP

:)

keithrolfeZH, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Mundows mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Mundows mail

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Mundows mail

1. Mundows mail - Similar Threads - Mundows mail

2. Window 10 Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Live Mail: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and considering using Windows 10 Live Mail as email client. I setup a Live Mail account and my email inbox from internet provider email account came across just fine but I could not find anywhere to close the Reading Pane. Does Live Mail's...
  3. Not Receiving E-Mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Receiving E-Mails: Hello, All, I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop. There are 4 linked email accounts, but now only one updates with new emails. Specifically with AOL, I repeatedly receive messages that my account is "out of date", but it does not update despite multiple attempts...
  4. WIndows1 10 Mail Client

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows1 10 Mail Client: Hi Why my windows 10 mail client cannot sending or received a "slightly big file', like 10mb per say. it alway sent my email to draft every single time i want to sent some document with size 10mb and i cannot retrieved or download a file which more that 10mb. for info, my...
  5. Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ???

Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ???: How do I find the above tool on Win-10 Email Need to change font and size -----Cancer eating up vision pretty fast. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Update on Windows 10 Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update on Windows 10 Mail?: I've read in several articles that Windows 10 Mail not Outlook now has the drag and drop feature - how do I go about updating the app? After looking at every setting within the app, all I could locate was the version #, 16005.12624.20296.0. Not being able to D&D files,...
  7. Windows 10, Delete button in Yahoo mail does not work.

Windows 10, Delete button in Yahoo mail does not work.: windows 10. HELP PLEASE yahoo mail taskbar seems to be disabled and delete button for email does not work.. Can't find how to enable task bar....
  8. Windows Mail 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Mail 10: I've read in several articles that Windows 10 Mail not Outlook now has the drag and drop feature - how do I go about updating the app? After looking at every setting within the app, all I could locate was the version #, 16005.12624.20296.0. Not being able to D&D files,...
  9. Importing online calendars in mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing online calendars in mail app: I am trying to import a calendar from a page online, but when I do its locked and I unable to edit it. Is there a way to fix that? I have set up an outlook address to share with my Mum so we both see the same calendar. How do I add the calendar to that account? 153402
  10. Installed Windows 10 1909 and now can not print from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed Windows 10 1909 and now can not print from Windows Live Mail: I just installed Windows 10 1909 update and now I can't print from Windows Live Mail. I checked to see if I could recover 1903 but Windows Recovery says it has been ten days since I installed 1909 and therefore can not recover. It was less than an hour ago. What should I do?...