Windows 10: MuOnline - KERNELBASE Crash

Discus and support MuOnline - KERNELBASE Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; every time i try to play MuOnline it crashes, after inspecting event viewer i found this : Error : Faulting application name: main.exe, version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sebastianfaur, May 22, 2024.

1. MuOnline - KERNELBASE Crash

every time i try to play MuOnline it crashes, after inspecting event viewer i found this : Error : Faulting application name: main.exe, version: 1.20.38.0, time stamp: 0x6594f86dFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.26100.670, time stamp: 0xd2052f22Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x00158814Faulting process id: 0x2140Faulting application start time: 0x1DAAC83F7D54C83Faulting application path: D:\Games\MuOnline\main.exeFaultin

:)

sebastianfaur, May 22, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 22, 2024
  3. kernelbase problem

I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro

امل محمود عبدالولى يحيى, May 22, 2024
  4. MuOnline - KERNELBASE Crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 22, 2024
Thema:

MuOnline - KERNELBASE Crash

1. MuOnline - KERNELBASE Crash - Similar Threads - MuOnline KERNELBASE Crash

2. MuOnline - KERNELBASE Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MuOnline - KERNELBASE Crash: every time i try to play MuOnline it crashes, after inspecting event viewer i found this : Error : Faulting application name: main.exe, version: 1.20.38.0, time stamp: 0x6594f86dFaulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.26100.670, time stamp: 0xd2052f22Exception...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Virtual Server MuOnline the connection is not made

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Server MuOnline the connection is not made: hello, I have a rather strange problem, I have been making muonline server for free for years, on the old windows xp and windows 7 I did not have these problems,router provided by isp is in bridge mode all power is transferred to ax73 v2,I open the ports that need to be...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Virtual Server MuOnline the connection is not made

Windows 10 Pro Virtual Server MuOnline the connection is not made: hello, I have a rather strange problem, I have been making muonline server for free for years, on the old windows xp and windows 7 I did not have these problems,router provided by isp is in bridge mode all power is transferred to ax73 v2,I open the ports that need to be...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Virtual Server MuOnline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Virtual Server MuOnline: hello, I have a rather strange problem, I have been making muonline server for free for years, on the old windows xp and windows 7 I did not have these problems,router provided by isp is in bridge mode all power is transferred to ax73 v2,I open the ports that need to be...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Virtual Server MuOnline

Windows 10 Pro Virtual Server MuOnline: hello, I have a rather strange problem, I have been making muonline server for free for years, on the old windows xp and windows 7 I did not have these problems,router provided by isp is in bridge mode all power is transferred to ax73 v2,I open the ports that need to be...
  7. My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error: Hi,My program without any change started to crash.This has happened to 3 servers, and they all have the BitDefender antivirus.I have added the folder path of my execution in the exclusion list to all 3, and on the 2 servers the problem seems to be fixed. On the 3rd one, it...
  8. My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error

My Program crashes suddenly every day with a Kernelbase Error: Hi,My program without any change started to crash.This has happened to 3 servers, and they all have the BitDefender antivirus.I have added the folder path of my execution in the exclusion list to all 3, and on the 2 servers the problem seems to be fixed. On the 3rd one, it...
  9. kernelbase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7
  10. kernelbase problem

kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7