Windows 10: Murder in the Alps Game

Discus and support Murder in the Alps Game in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has anyone else received free 500 energy on this game. Today I have received 2500 added energy which I didn't purchase.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JenniferGoodman3, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Murder in the Alps Game

Has anyone else received free 500 energy on this game. Today I have received 2500 added energy which I didn't purchase.

:)

JenniferGoodman3, Jan 20, 2021
  2. ryangeary Win User

murder in the alps

murder in the alps server not responding at home screen

ryangeary, Jan 20, 2021
  3. waffler Win User
  4. Rudyboy Win User

Murder in the Alps Game

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi Eeshwar,

Thanks for getting back to me. I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter first. I selected run as Administrator and it told me that the updater needed to be reconfigured. So I let it do that. After it completed, I opened the updater and it told me that the
    system is up to date.

Next I opened the Device Manager to see what happened with the pending drivers. The Alps driver had been replaced by the Synaptics and in the printer section the Canon is listed as an unknown device.

The Touchpad was still using the Alps driver btw because it was loaded already and I did not reboot yet. The device status of the touchpad: works ok and a reboot is required. So I rebooted. (In the update history I have the Synaptics driver updated today
    and the Canon even twice today.)

Next I uninstalled and removed the ALPs driver and the Synaptics driver and installed the Alps driver as suggested by selecting search my computer and selecting the required driver and rebooted.

After the reboot the touchpad still uses the Alps driver so at first glance the problem seems solved, but it is not because in the Windows Updater I have 2 pending updates again the Synaptics driver and the Cannon driver.

So let me know what else I can do.

Thanks

Rudyboy, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Murder in the Alps Game

1. Murder in the Alps Game - Similar Threads - Murder Alps Game

2. Murder In The Alps - Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Murder In The Alps - Update: I have been playing Murder in the Alps for a while. But today when I started it up, I got the message "To continue playing you need to update the game." So I click "Update", and it goes to the Microsoft store, where the only option is "Play" there is no "Update" option. I...
  3. Windows update murdered my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update murdered my pc: After the newest update for windows ten. I've tried the command promps and running it in safe mode and trying to remove the update and no luck. Also tried reverting to a previous update also not working for me. Don't know the actual update and can't uninstall them either as...
  4. murder in the alps

in Windows 10 Customization
    murder in the alps: murder in the alps server not responding at home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/murder-in-the-alps/d734df39-0f96-4bc8-8c68-c373ebc40080
  5. ALPS set mouse monitor error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ALPS set mouse monitor error: Hi guys, There was an obsolete thread which were 2 post posted 1-2 years ago about the ALPS_set mouse monitor error!! People responded by running a 'Hardware and Devices' troubleshooting step which does not work anymore because Windows has removed it. The second one...
  6. ALPS pointing device driver: Apoint2k

ALPS pointing device driver: Apoint2k: The driver Apoint2K prevents Windows 10 from opening, and also from closing ! What can I do about it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alps-pointing-device-driver-apoint2k/ff671ddf-d553-43ce-a508-6f55292aad7d
  7. Alps driver update for Alps Pointing-device keeps coming up

Alps driver update for Alps Pointing-device keeps coming up: Good day. This is driving me crazy. Windows update is supposedly finding this update every time I run WU. Computer is a Toshiba Satellite laptop model C55D A-14E that is working fine with w10 v1809 [17763.292] Alps touchpad current driver is v8.100.303.509 (2013) which is...
  8. ALPS Touchpad problems

ALPS Touchpad problems: Hi All, I've spent the best part of today trying to solve this problem and I'm having absolutely no luck so far. Basically the touchpad on my Toshiba Portege Z30-A has started malfunctioning since windows did an update last night. The cursor keeps drifting up to the top...
  9. free download alp for weather map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free download alp for weather map: Is there a free alp download map for weather so you can see which way bad weather is moving Thanks. 85236
  10. Alps Touchpad

Alps Touchpad: Has anyone found a driver that works for the Alps Touchpad? 2848