Windows 10: murder in the alps

Discus and support murder in the alps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; murder in the alps server not responding at home screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ryangeary, Aug 13, 2019.

1. ryangeary Win User

murder in the alps

murder in the alps server not responding at home screen

:)

ryangeary, Aug 13, 2019
  2. waffler Win User
    waffler, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Rudyboy Win User
    Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi Eeshwar,

Thanks for getting back to me. I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter first. I selected run as Administrator and it told me that the updater needed to be reconfigured. So I let it do that. After it completed, I opened the updater and it told me that the
    system is up to date.

Next I opened the Device Manager to see what happened with the pending drivers. The Alps driver had been replaced by the Synaptics and in the printer section the Canon is listed as an unknown device.

The Touchpad was still using the Alps driver btw because it was loaded already and I did not reboot yet. The device status of the touchpad: works ok and a reboot is required. So I rebooted. (In the update history I have the Synaptics driver updated today
    and the Canon even twice today.)

Next I uninstalled and removed the ALPs driver and the Synaptics driver and installed the Alps driver as suggested by selecting search my computer and selecting the required driver and rebooted.

After the reboot the touchpad still uses the Alps driver so at first glance the problem seems solved, but it is not because in the Windows Updater I have 2 pending updates again the Synaptics driver and the Cannon driver.

So let me know what else I can do.

Thanks

Rudyboy, Aug 13, 2019
  4. x50v Win User

murder in the alps

Alps Touchpad

Has anyone found a driver that works for the Alps Touchpad?

Thema:

murder in the alps

1. murder in the alps - Similar Threads - murder alps

2. Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update: I have a trust mouse with dongle, and everytime I plug it in my HP Zbook Studio G3 it clicks the mouse at random intervals.Easy fix: update the driver. I saw that there indeed was a driver update for Alps Electric - HID, which is for mouse, but every time I update it, it...
  3. Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update: I have a trust mouse with dongle, and everytime I plug it in my HP Zbook Studio G3 it clicks the mouse at random intervals.Easy fix: update the driver. I saw that there indeed was a driver update for Alps Electric - HID, which is for mouse, but every time I update it, it...
  4. czy po udanej instalacji sterownika alps electronic-hidclass-4/6/2017 12:00:00:00...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    czy po udanej instalacji sterownika alps electronic-hidclass-4/6/2017 12:00:00:00...: CZY STEROWIK ALPS ELECTRONIC-HID CLASS-4/6/2017 12:00:00:00 AM-1.0.0.13 MOŻE USZKODZIĆ KARTĘ GRAFICZNĄ NVIDIA GEFORCE 930 MX W LAPTOPIE DELL PO ZAINSTALOWANIU I AKUTUALIZACJI TEGO STEROWNIKA PRZY WINDOWS 10...
  5. What the HELL? Windows 11 murdered my WD Passport drive!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the HELL? Windows 11 murdered my WD Passport drive!: I just upgraded my Windows 10 desktop to Windows 11...only to discover that something went horribly wrong: The 2TB NTFS USB My Passport Drive P drive had vanished, replaced by an impossibly large drive with three partitions, a 32GB FAT32, and two unallocated partitions...
  6. What the HELL? Windows 11 murdered my WD Passport drive!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the HELL? Windows 11 murdered my WD Passport drive!: I just upgraded my Windows 10 desktop to Windows 11...only to discover that something went horribly wrong: The 2TB NTFS USB My Passport Drive P drive had vanished, replaced by an impossibly large drive with three partitions, a 32GB FAT32, and two unallocated partitions...
  7. Murder in the Alps Game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Murder in the Alps Game: Has anyone else received free 500 energy on this game. Today I have received 2500 added energy which I didn't purchase. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/murder-in-the-alps-game/1004c0b5-405e-4ea0-ba4c-db73ed272323
  8. Murder In The Alps - Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Murder In The Alps - Update: I have been playing Murder in the Alps for a while. But today when I started it up, I got the message "To continue playing you need to update the game." So I click "Update", and it goes to the Microsoft store, where the only option is "Play" there is no "Update" option. I...
  9. Windows update murdered my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update murdered my pc: After the newest update for windows ten. I've tried the command promps and running it in safe mode and trying to remove the update and no luck. Also tried reverting to a previous update also not working for me. Don't know the actual update and can't uninstall them either as...
  10. New Windows Update Murdered My Dell Inspron 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Windows Update Murdered My Dell Inspron 15: So seeing as the version of windows I had been using last night was ending support, I scheduled my laptop to update and shut down afterwards once I left the house. When I turned back on my computer, my laptop almost instantly became boiling hot, and when i tried to prop it up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. murder in the alps has crashed pc

2. murder in the alps on windows 10 not working

3. murder in the alps not resonding

4. murder in the alps problems