Windows 10: Muroc System Trace

Discus and support Muroc System Trace in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! Does anyone have any idea about what Event ID 2 Kernel-EventTracing 'Session Muroc System Trace failed to start 0xC0000035' means? It appeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Win10usr, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Win10usr Win User

Muroc System Trace

Hi!

Does anyone have any idea about what Event ID 2 Kernel-EventTracing 'Session Muroc System Trace failed to start 0xC0000035' means? It appeared once today, after a restart of the system not again. Is it something serious or just one of those many annoyances I should just ignore?

Muroc System Trace [​IMG]

Greetings,

Ronald.

:)

Win10usr, Apr 17, 2017

2. EVENT ID 2 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

my system is running on windows 10 pro(x64) 10586 V 1511 . The following error is logged in the event viewer:

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing

Date: 12/4/2015 8:19:21 PM

Event ID: 2

Task Category: Session

Level: Error

Keywords: Session

User: SYSTEM

Computer: ATULRSURI-PC

Description:

Session "Muroc System Trace" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing" Guid="{B675EC37-BDB6-4648-BC92-F3FDC74D3CA2}" />

<EventID>2</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>2</Task>

<Opcode>12</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000010</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-12-04T14:49:21.007327400Z" />

<EventRecordID>53</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="3444" ThreadID="4452" />

<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin</Channel>

<Computer>ATULRSURI-PC</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="SessionName">Muroc System Trace</Data>

<Data Name="FileName">

</Data>

<Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225525</Data>

<Data Name="LoggingMode">256</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

the event is logged when i start the system. further, i do not have any homegroup on my system.

kindly, assist me in resolving the error.

regards,

Atul

ATUL RAMESH SURI, Apr 17, 2017
  3. akwebb1 Win User
    EVENT ID 2 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

The Muroc errors might be coming from your Intel Wifi drivers on start-up if you have them installed.

There is a DLL in your Intel Wifi Installation directory

(e.g. C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\MurocApi.dll) which is a logging system which writes to

C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\UnifiedLogging\MurocLog.log.

I have never seen any content in this log file. I don't think it is anything to worry about.

akwebb1, Apr 17, 2017
  4. wyldman68 Win User

Muroc System Trace

wyldman68, Apr 17, 2017
  5. Win10usr Win User
    Hi!

tnx! Just to be sure I put back an image. Never saw the error before, probably Kaspersky was perfprming an update too early or so. It's probably nothing, but jst before I created an image with everything exactly setup as I wanted. Why take the risk? After restoring the error wasn't there also, as expected. So yeah, one of those mysterious events that happen once in a blue moon I guess. Normally I wouldn't even have done an image restore, but having a good one close at hand was too tempting *Tongue. Wish one day Windows would be clear about what to worry about and what not. But I guess that will be an idle hope.

Win10usr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Muroc System Trace

1. Muroc System Trace - Similar Threads - Muroc System Trace

2. In depth stack trace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In depth stack trace: Hello, everyone. Does anyone know what tool I can use to get a total stack trace on a process? For example when I go to a url. I want to see what happens to the data from the moment I hit enter until it is complete to fin. Not just a packet capture. I want to see any, and all...
  3. In depth stack trace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In depth stack trace: Hello, everyone. Does anyone know what tool I can use to get a total stack trace on a process? For example when I go to a url. I want to see what happens to the data from the moment I hit enter until it is complete to fin. Not just a packet capture. I want to see any, and all...
  4. In depth stack trace

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Tracing a hardware error

Tracing a hardware error: Hello! My desktop has been having chronic issues when under load recently, including hard resets. I was able to capture a minidump, and that plus my system info are here. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnSWZxkfGt8TgSbRJ1zyEH6jMvZr Here's the hardware error text, as well as the system...
  6. .exe traces

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe traces: What traces does it leave when I open an .exe file inject a .dll, open a .jar please I need to know routes like regedit, windows + r I appreciate it very much i have a little knowedge but ithink a .exe or others leave more traces, please tell me...
  7. No trace of connected headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No trace of connected headset: Hello guys! I bought a new Asus laptop and it's working fine. Recentlythat is 2 days before, when I connected my headset, there is no trace that it is connected. I tried all the possible solutions available in the internet, ie., [Note: All the screenshots are taken when...
  8. "System" process hogging cpu, traced to non existent driver

"System" process hogging cpu, traced to non existent driver: Hi all. A few weeks ago I installed an audio recording software, but only used it once initially, and haven't used it since. I noticed a little later on that a process called "system" was hogging 15-20% cpu when my games were running, and I had never seen this before....
  9. Tracing App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracing App: I would like to use the Tracing App in Microsoft 10, but I can find no support for it anywhere. I’ve tried within the App, on the Microsoft support site, and internet searching to no avail. I just need a basic tutorial since I’m not familiar with graphics programs at all....
  10. Stop Tracing Code

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Tracing Code: Today attempting to start Edge the screen would open half size then load Outlook then return to MSN. When I tried to widen the screen it recycled to Edge then close Edge. After 2-3 times I get a message that says " go to MSN for stop tracing code " Any ides please 49726

Users found this page by searching for:

1. muroc system trace

2. Session Muroc System Trace failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

3. muroc system trace failed to start

4. muroc system trace windows 10,
  5. session muroc system trace failed to start c0000035,
  6. what is muroc system trace windows 10,
  7. muroc system trace failed to start error 0xc0000035,
  8. miuroc system ,
  9. muroc system trace what is it,
  10. Muroc System Trace 0xC0000035,
  11. event id 2 kernel event tracing windows 10 failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035,
  12. is muroc system trace?,
  13. what is Muroc system trace?,
  14. what is muroc trace,
  15. muroc system trace error 3221225525