Windows 10: musc sync

Discus and support musc sync in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I sync my files from ipod to pc . I have windows 10. it seems like I can import the photos but it is not recognizing my music files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RaymondEllis2, Aug 19, 2019.

1. musc sync

how do I sync my files from ipod to pc . I have windows 10. it seems like I can import the photos but it is not recognizing my music files.

:)

RaymondEllis2, Aug 19, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Aug 19, 2019
  3. JVHJR Win User
    Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Aug 19, 2019
  4. musc sync

G-Sync is Dead. VESA Adds Adaptive-Sync to DisplayPort Standard

We shall see.. there are a lot of steps involved to actually get adoption.. In the meantime G-Sync works today

Hitman_Actual, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

musc sync

1. musc sync - Similar Threads - musc sync

2. Stop some language options re-setting -- disable sync

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop some language options re-setting -- disable sync: Hi folks Sometimes I've found a bit irritating when Windows re-sets some language options -- seemingly by itself. You need to disable Sync across devices - can be done globally or individually -- otherwise depending on other computers / phones / how an Ms account / one drive...
  3. Sync android game to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync android game to Windows 10: I downloaded my game in BlueStacks but do not know how to sync game play progress from my android tablet to what is now on my PC. Can someone please tell me how to do that?...
  4. OneDrive and syncing your **** on windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive and syncing your **** on windows: Well how amazingly intuitive ONEDRIVE is - decides to just install on your machine and BAM you got it with no freaken warning! Must sound like a privilege to have right? Well F**k no it isn't! Why must Microsoft do this stupid ****, where if you didn't decided to add...
  5. Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail will not sync - change mail box sync settings' not active: I have four email addresses and three of them work OK. However the fourth will not allow sync as the option 'change mailbox sync settings' is not active...
  6. My Onedrive does not sync stating I am on metered network

My Onedrive does not sync stating I am on metered network: my one drive does not sync stating I am on metered network, I troubled shoot with provider and it seems that the issue is with onedrive app. how can I solve this issue , because I am, not on metered network * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title:...
  7. OneDrive is not syncing files

OneDrive is not syncing files: Hi I am using a Toshiba Laptop running Windows 7, and an HP Eliteone 800 G3 All-in-one PC running Windows 10. I can see files in OneDrive on both the Laptop and the PC, however they are not the same files (there are more on the PC view than on the laptop view). Of those...
  8. Onedrive cannot sync default.rdp

Onedrive cannot sync default.rdp: Hello, I have onedrive going across multiple pcs and one error keeps popping up. The Default.rdp file keeps popping up with "You already have a file or folder with the same name" I've tried renaming it, deleting it and it keeps coming back (every time I use rdp)....
  9. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs. I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in...
  10. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

in Windows 10 News
    LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync: [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its stunning 2019 OLED TVs (model 65/55E9, model 77/65/55C9). LG's newest OLED products offer blazing speed and stunning color...