Windows 10: Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets

Discus and support Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in June, we turned on the Music page in the Windows Store for Windows Insiders running the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview builds in the U.S.,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets

Source: Music and Movies TV pages in the Windows Store available in additional markets | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2015

2. How will Setting up a media center & Win10 be worked out or has it even been thought of?

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you on the query.

Instead of media center, Windows 10 has the app Music and Movies & TV. It will help you with all the features you need. You also get to connect you Xbox with Windows 10.

Refer to the following link:

Music and Movies & TV pages in the Windows Store available in additional markets - Windows Experience Blog

Windows 10 features:

Explore Windows 10 New Updates & Features | See What Windows 10 is Like

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Jul 9, 2015
  3. PerryI Win User
    Several Windows 10 apps missing? and Windows store stuck

I have several Windows 10 apps that suddenly disappeared, leaving corrupted tiles on the Start menu: Groove Music (zunemusic), Movies & TV (ZuneVideo), WindowsCamera, and WindowsReadingList. In addition, Windows Store is stuck downloading an update to
    Movies & TV at "Started download." This started yesterday when I noticed that several other items were stuck downloading in Windows Store. I tried dism and sfc and then had to rename the SoftwareDistribution folder, which finally seemed to get the downloads
    working again, but those didn't work today. When I'm in Store and try to open the music app or the movies & TV app from my library, I get something saying I'll need a new app to open this. I also tried using Powershell to remove and reinstall Groove Music,
    but just got an error removing and several errors when trying to reinstall. Any ideas?

PerryI, Jul 9, 2015
Thema:

Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets

1. Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets - Similar Threads - Music Movies pages

2. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  3. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  4. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Movies and Tv not available for India support.

Why Movies and Tv not available for India support.: When i search for movies in movies and tv. there is no movies which are available India. But when i search in play store there is so many India movies. Why?...
  6. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working: Hi. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV Are not working on my Windows 10 Pro I don't know what's wrong, I'm getting this error when i try to open a video or photo or even MP3 file [ATTACH] Is there is a way i can fix this? I tried troubleshooter but it fixed nothing....
  7. Movies & TV

Movies & TV: I have windows 10. Why are all the movies I rent EXPIRED on the same day as I rent them??? It all began on Dec. 07, 2019. The registry fix is impossibe> How do I get what I have PAID for??????...
  8. MUSIC, MOVIES, TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MUSIC, MOVIES, TV: In Windows Media Player (Yeah, I'm old-school and I like it!), how does one paste new album art on an album file? Also, is there any useful online source for WMP help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-movies-tv/b85a7b7b-005d-48ec-ad83-df444940fa3e"
  9. Movie & TV

Movie & TV: Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ? Thank you 27617
  10. Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps

Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps: I have all my media, music and movies sitting on a ReadyNAS 516 and have the shares mapped to Win 10 just fine. I can access all my media from the OS and other applications just fine. The issue is when I add "where to look" from both Groove Music and Movies and TV app, they...