Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets

Discus and support Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in June, we turned on the Music page in the Windows Store for Windows Insiders running the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview builds in the U.S.,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Music and Movies TV pages in the Windows Store available in additional markets | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2015
  2. Sahil Bali Win User

How will Setting up a media center & Win10 be worked out or has it even been thought of?

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you on the query.

Instead of media center, Windows 10 has the app Music and Movies & TV. It will help you with all the features you need. You also get to connect you Xbox with Windows 10.

Refer to the following link:

Music and Movies & TV pages in the Windows Store available in additional markets - Windows Experience Blog

Windows 10 features:

Explore Windows 10 New Updates & Features | See What Windows 10 is Like

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Jul 9, 2015
  3. PerryI Win User
    Several Windows 10 apps missing? and Windows store stuck

I have several Windows 10 apps that suddenly disappeared, leaving corrupted tiles on the Start menu: Groove Music (zunemusic), Movies & TV (ZuneVideo), WindowsCamera, and WindowsReadingList. In addition, Windows Store is stuck downloading an update to
    Movies & TV at "Started download." This started yesterday when I noticed that several other items were stuck downloading in Windows Store. I tried dism and sfc and then had to rename the SoftwareDistribution folder, which finally seemed to get the downloads
    working again, but those didn't work today. When I'm in Store and try to open the music app or the movies & TV app from my library, I get something saying I'll need a new app to open this. I also tried using Powershell to remove and reinstall Groove Music,
    but just got an error removing and several errors when trying to reinstall. Any ideas?

PerryI, Jul 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets - Similar Threads - Music Movies pages

2. Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers: Today is Patch Tuesday and Microsoft has just rolled out Windows 10 KB4343909. In case you’re planning to upgrade the PC manually, the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4343909 are also available. Windows 10 KB4343909 is available for devices running version 1803 and it...
  3. Cannot connect to my smart Tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect to my smart Tv: After update windows 10, i tried to connect to my Hisense smart TV using anyview cast, but the laptop cannot find the TV itself. Before updating there was no problem connecting to the TV...
  4. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option: Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K. Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows...
  5. Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Canary gets lazy-loading feature to speed up page loading: Most of the websites are full of images and scripts which can be a huge bottleneck for performance. Google is aware of the performance issues and the company is working on a new feature called image lazy-loading to speed up the webpages page loading. The latest Canary build...
  6. Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?: So my laptop is never slow on normal usage, but when I play heavy games like CS:GO it really lags. The framerate drops so much, to the point where I can't even move in the game without bumping into enemies and objects. Now, I know I don't have a gaming laptop (see the...
  7. cannot download apps from store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot download apps from store: hello I cannot download most of the apps it used to say "you need a device with more features" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-download-apps-from-store/31cdf977-5bf7-413c-aa18-acbe5d269777
  8. Bluetooth not available after waking up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not available after waking up: Sometimes when my PC's been asleep, the Bluetooth settings completely disappear from the entire laptop, even under search, as well as the recognized devices. The only temporary fix seems to be to reboot....
  9. How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18: I want tp print only one page #18, of a 21 page pdf, in order to cancel a solar panel job. Printer is HP ENVY4520. i can not find an option to print only that one page. Any help. Thank You. Rich O...
  10. after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after windows 10 update slow boot, black screen. slow web page laoding, crashes: after last few updates and last in particular, black screen after log in, slow page loading, crashes on explorer and word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/after-windows-10-update-slow-boot-black-screen/bf4ec0db-c2f1-4151-a103-b1c01747cd55