Windows 10: Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets

Discus and support Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in June, we turned on the Music page in the Windows Store for Windows Insiders running the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview builds in the U.S.,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets

Source: Music and Movies TV pages in the Windows Store available in additional markets | Blogging Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2015
  2. Sahil Bali Win User

How will Setting up a media center & Win10 be worked out or has it even been thought of?

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you on the query.

Instead of media center, Windows 10 has the app Music and Movies & TV. It will help you with all the features you need. You also get to connect you Xbox with Windows 10.

Refer to the following link:

Music and Movies & TV pages in the Windows Store available in additional markets - Windows Experience Blog

Windows 10 features:

Explore Windows 10 New Updates & Features | See What Windows 10 is Like

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Jul 9, 2015
  3. PerryI Win User
    Several Windows 10 apps missing? and Windows store stuck

I have several Windows 10 apps that suddenly disappeared, leaving corrupted tiles on the Start menu: Groove Music (zunemusic), Movies & TV (ZuneVideo), WindowsCamera, and WindowsReadingList. In addition, Windows Store is stuck downloading an update to
    Movies & TV at "Started download." This started yesterday when I noticed that several other items were stuck downloading in Windows Store. I tried dism and sfc and then had to rename the SoftwareDistribution folder, which finally seemed to get the downloads
    working again, but those didn't work today. When I'm in Store and try to open the music app or the movies & TV app from my library, I get something saying I'll need a new app to open this. I also tried using Powershell to remove and reinstall Groove Music,
    but just got an error removing and several errors when trying to reinstall. Any ideas?

PerryI, Jul 9, 2015
Thema:

Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets

1. Music and Movies & TV pages in Store available in additional markets - Similar Threads - Music Movies pages

2. Movies and TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV app: A video I created on another program got moved to Movies and TV and I can't get it back to my desktop to edit it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-and-tv-app/fc1e5870-c8b9-4908-be76-d0789d732ebd
  3. .AVI in Movie an TV (RESOLVED)

.AVI in Movie an TV (RESOLVED): Hi! Just a question: I can't play any .AVI , no problem with others. Thanks for your answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/avi-in-movie-an-tv-resolved/d96c6c86-31c7-4ec2-a1cb-b92ff245f890
  4. .AVI in Movie an TV

.AVI in Movie an TV: Hi! Just a question: I can't play any .AVI , no problem with others. Thanks for your answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/avi-in-movie-an-tv/d96c6c86-31c7-4ec2-a1cb-b92ff245f890
  5. Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Movies & TV joins Movies Anywhere: It’s happening — Microsoft is finally part of Movies Anywhere. The company has been working to bring support for Movies Anywhere to Microsoft Movies & TV for months, and the wait is finally over. Movies Anywhere is a service where you can buy movies from iTunes, Prime Video,...
  6. Playback issue in movies and tv

Playback issue in movies and tv: when i open movies and tv app it says playback issue send feedback how can we solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/playback-issue-in-movies-and-tv/43d0706b-57b2-4757-86b6-e2c74419d2f2
  7. Movie & TV

Movie & TV: Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ? Thank you 27617
  8. Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps

Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps: I have all my media, music and movies sitting on a ReadyNAS 516 and have the shares mapped to Win 10 just fine. I can access all my media from the OS and other applications just fine. The issue is when I add "where to look" from both Groove Music and Movies and TV app, they...
  9. Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV

Don't Open Media File in Groove Music and Movies & TV: Hello everyone! After I installed Windows 10, I can not hear music by Groove Music software, Windows Media Player and video Movies & TV software. If I open the song by Groove Music by double-click the song, then get the error as shown below If I open the video using...
  10. Microsoft updates Movies & TV and Groove Music apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Movies & TV and Groove Music apps on Windows 10: With its launch of Windows 10, Microsoft also took the opportunity to rebrand its Xbox entertainment apps on the new OS. Xbox Music was relaunched as 'Groove', while Xbox Video became 'Movies & TV' (or 'Film & TV' in some markets). Now, a couple of weeks after the OS began...