Windows 10: Music app -- now plays FLAC without problems Build 10162

Discus and support Music app -- now plays FLAC without problems Build 10162 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there on Build 10162 the music app plays FLAC without any problems -- (Still prefer WINAMP though !!). Cheers jimbo 7911 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jul 6, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Music app -- now plays FLAC without problems Build 10162

Hi there

on Build 10162 the music app plays FLAC without any problems -- (Still prefer WINAMP though !!).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jul 6, 2015
  2. rui86 Win User

Can't open music files by double-clicking the left mouse button

Need help,

I'm using build 10162, but when I open my music files such as mp3, flac, ape, cue, etc. they can not be opened directly by double-clicking the left mouse button with foobar2000, which I have set as my default music player in the system. I need to right click
    using "open with" to play the files. Foobar2000 was running perfectly in Windows 7. But in Windows 10 I need to run it as Admin. Anyone knows why this happens?

THX!

rui86, Jul 6, 2015
  3. play FLACs from NAS

I have a QNAP NAS that has my media on it. I would like to play my music FLACs on my 920. I thought the Play To app would do this, but now after looking at it, it seems that the Play To app is a server, and not a receiver. I really would love it if I
    could get this feature back. I had it on Android and iOS and I really do like WP8 and I don't see a FLAC app at all. Any chance Play To can be a receiver that will support FLAC playback? Thanks!!

Smidgerine, Jul 6, 2015
Thema:

Music app -- now plays FLAC without problems Build 10162

1. Music app -- now plays FLAC without problems Build 10162 - Similar Threads - Music app plays

2. No audio will play without Groove Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio will play without Groove Music: No audio will play from the computer speakers from any application unless a track is also playing in Groove Music. One I start a track in groove music audio from any other application will suddenly play. Once the audio is going I can turn off groove music and the audio will...
  3. FLAC files and Groove Music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FLAC files and Groove Music: Hi! A few days ago I installed the 2004 update, and I have problems with FLAC files and its metadata; Groove Music created an "Unknown Album" album with many songs wich metadata is correct, but when I went to my music folder this files didn't have, apparently, metadata, if I...
  4. music play problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    music play problem: Can't play Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance. 0x80070017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-play-problem/3db5c0e1-c948-4013-b8a5-820ebdddb60d
  5. UNIDENTIFIABLE MUSIC PLAYING WITHOUT INTERNET ON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNIDENTIFIABLE MUSIC PLAYING WITHOUT INTERNET ON: My computer randomly started playing music when I was working on a Word document. I checked and saw that there were no tabs were open. My computer also randomly switches off after displaying a blue screen and I need to wait some time before restarting it. I searched online...
  6. Build 10162 and Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Customization
    Build 10162 and Dark Theme: I added the 32bit DWORD, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize SystemUsesLightTheme, set to 0 and rebooted without success. Any ideas what I missed or is this feature no longer works? Thanks 7757
  7. Build 10162 will not update to 10166

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 10162 will not update to 10166: I had the same problem with build 10130 not updating to 10162. I had to upgrade with the preview iso. Running it in Oracle VM VirtualBox What is going on? 8035
  8. Realtek Sound Problems in Build 10158, 10159 & 10162

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Sound Problems in Build 10158, 10159 & 10162: As long as it is set in stereo its fine but try to put it in 5.1 or 7.1 it kills the sound. I then have to uninstall the drivers and reload the windows drivers. Realtek audio manager is the same ..as long as it is set for stereo there is sound but change it to 5.1 or 7.1 no...
  9. build 10162

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    build 10162: Where can I get this build from? I am on the fast ring; and i checked wu; but the update is not there for some reason. So where can i get it from(where its a official release?) 7802
  10. No update to 10240 on build 10162

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No update to 10240 on build 10162: Hey guys, I've just installed Windows 10 build 10162 in my computer. I got the iso file from a torrenting site because Microsoft removed all the isos from the technical preview page, and I was late. I installed the iso in my pc, and then I checked for updates. No Windows...