Windows 10: music box

Discus and support music box in Cortana to solve the problem; can cortana hear a music box playing? if not how can i turn that on? I have a music box that I want to know what song it is playing? thanks... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KathyDennany, Dec 19, 2020.

1. music box

can cortana hear a music box playing? if not how can i turn that on? I have a music box that I want to know what song it is playing? thanks

:)

KathyDennany, Dec 19, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Dec 19, 2020
  4. music box

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

music box

1. music box - Similar Threads - music box

2. Download music from cd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download music from cd.: I am trying to copy a CD to be able to transfer music to my MP3 Player. The CD downloads but when I try to play the song I receive the message that it cannot open. I have tried downloading different CD's and always receive the same message.Grateful if anybody could help.Ted...
  3. Download music from cd.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download music from cd.: I am trying to copy a CD to be able to transfer music to my MP3 Player. The CD downloads but when I try to play the song I receive the message that it cannot open. I have tried downloading different CD's and always receive the same message.Grateful if anybody could help.Ted...
  4. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  5. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  6. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  7. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  8. I don't want to see a giant box with the current music title when I lower/raise the volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't want to see a giant box with the current music title when I lower/raise the volume: It's so unnecessary, I know what title is playing and I don't need to see a giant chart showing how full it is. A number would be enough or just show nothing, I can adjust it myself. My question is, can I disable that somehow? Or at least minimize it? Oh and yes the box even...
  9. Want to delete Microsoft unused apps (camera, x-box, music, caculator,etc. in Windows 10

Want to delete Microsoft unused apps (camera, x-box, music, caculator,etc. in Windows 10: Need to delete unused Microsoft apps to increase memory in my small Inspiron 3180, that I use for travel. Can't update Windows 10 til I do....
  10. Music Folder - Can I remove Read-Only black box?

in Windows 10 Support
    Music Folder - Can I remove Read-Only black box?: So basically, here's the deal. I ripped all of my CDs using Windows Meda Player and I use Foobar2000 to play my music. I want to use Foobar2000 to edit the tags on my music, however when I do so, I get an error message on every track that I attempt to edit, and it reads as...