Windows 10: music cd

Discus and support music cd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I transfer a music cd to an ipod https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-cd/dc1ab6ff-5325-42ac-8796-ce6a933ca41d" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michaelhobbs2, Sep 1, 2019.

1. music cd

how do I transfer a music cd to an ipod

:)

michaelhobbs2, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    How to Download Music CD's from External Hard Drive to a Flash Drive on a Lap Top with Windows 10

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know where exactly the Music is saved on? Is it on the CD's or External Hard drive?

Step 1:

If it is on the CD's, you may have to copy it the computer first and then copy it the Flash Drive. I suggest you to refer the article to know how to copy music from CD's to computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/rip-burn

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Step 2:

After copying the music to the computer, to move it to the Flash Drive Follow these steps.

• Select the required songs and
      right-click
      on it.
    • Select copy.
    • Go to the Flash drive and right-click on Free Space.
    • Select Paste.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 1, 2019
  4. music cd

Music CD Burn controls seem primitive at best ....

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing with burning music onto a CD.

Please try the methods below and check if the issue can be fixed.

• Rip (copy) the music to your hard drive.

Before ripping your CD, change your burning quality to the highest quality: Click Organize, choose Options, click the Rip Music tab, and change the Format box to WAV (Lossless). Click OK.

• Insert a blank CD into your writable CD drive.

• In Windows Media Player's Navigation Pane, click the Music category and choose Album to see your saved CDs.

• Right-click the newly ripped album in your library, choose Add To, and choose Burn List.

If your Burn List already had some listed music, click the Clear List button to clear it; then add your CD's music to the Burn List.

• Click the Start Burn button.
    Now, for the fine print. Unless you change the quality to WAV (Lossless) when copying the CD to your PC, Windows Media Player compresses your songs as it saves them on your hard drive, throwing out some audio quality in the process. Burning them back to
    CD won't replace that lost quality. If you want the most accurate duplicates Windows Media Player can handle, change the Ripping Format to WAV (Lossless).

If you do change the format to WAV (Lossless) in order to duplicate a CD, remember to change it back to MP3 afterward, or else your hard drive will run out of room when you begin ripping a lot of CDs.

Reply to us if whether you are able to burn CD after following the step above. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

music cd

1. music cd - Similar Threads - music

2. Download music from cd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download music from cd.: I am trying to copy a CD to be able to transfer music to my MP3 Player. The CD downloads but when I try to play the song I receive the message that it cannot open. I have tried downloading different CD's and always receive the same message.Grateful if anybody could help.Ted...
  3. Download music from cd.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download music from cd.: I am trying to copy a CD to be able to transfer music to my MP3 Player. The CD downloads but when I try to play the song I receive the message that it cannot open. I have tried downloading different CD's and always receive the same message.Grateful if anybody could help.Ted...
  4. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  5. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  6. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  7. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  8. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  9. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  10. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....