Windows 10: Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Discus and support Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarcusSpeirs, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?

:)

MarcusSpeirs, Sep 7, 2020
  2. D9fred95 Win User

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the
    two clips meet and since the scene is ongoing, it's very noticeable. It did not do this in the preview window when I was editing the video. How exactly can I prevent this "hiccup" when editing?

D9fred95, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 7, 2020
  4. SGJJ Win User

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Dear Sirs,

If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music (Item called: "Come with me") - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music?

If I need to buy - To whom do I need to pay?

Thank you
    Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App ee25dded-77b1-4277-94b5-c6f9e990877d?upload=true.jpg

SGJJ, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

1. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App - Similar Threads - Music clips Microsoft

2. Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.: Hello,When video clips are copied from one video project and pasted into second video project they are playable and you can finish/download the video. But when you return to the second video project after closing it, the previously pasted clip cannot be played, and reads "We...
  3. Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?: Can I attach a sound file to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? Then when I add additional photos, the audio clips will move appropriately with the photos they match. Please advise how I can do this....
  4. Microsoft video editor music

Microsoft video editor music: Hi, I recently uploaded my first video on youtube wich I edited in Microsofts video editor, because I couldn't find copyrightfree music fitting for my video I used some of the standard music of the background music option. I used ''Samenzijn'' & ''Zondagen'' Names are in...
  5. Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?

Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?: If I want to make a video clip to upload to Youtube/ Facebook by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that are in Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? I...
  6. Video Editor in Photo app

Video Editor in Photo app: I use the Video Editor in the Photo app on my old desktop pc almost daily, I have just purchased a new laptop and the Video Editor is not available on it, any advice ???...
  7. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  8. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  9. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor: I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and...
  10. windows 10 photos video editor music

windows 10 photos video editor music: Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-music/581f48a6-3b0e-441c-b23d-3c81d98ea60f