Windows 10: Music collection not recognised on windows 10

Discus and support Music collection not recognised on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new computer with windows 10. I had stored all my, collected over the years, music on a separate Disc to be able to use on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Russ49red, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Russ49red Win User

Music collection not recognised on windows 10

I recently purchased a new computer with windows 10. I had stored all my, collected over the years, music on a separate Disc to be able to use on the new computer - NO it does not see hardly any of the music files. I asked at the shop where I bought the computer if there was anything I am doing wrong - to be told "No that's windows 10 for you. There is no way you could access your music" Is this true? or is there a way around it

:)

Russ49red, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't recognise my license

Thank you for confirming. Since that you have the latest version, let's uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection in your Windows 10 PC by following these steps:

Uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Start menu, Search Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • Right-click on it, then select Uninstall.
    Reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Store, search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and press
      Enter.
    • Click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection tile to visit its official page on the Store.
    • Click the Free button to download and install the game.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Mar 17, 2019
  4. gplea Win User

Sharing My Music Collection on My Android

I honestly looked for an Android sub-forum here, but couldn't find any, so I apologize in advance.

So, is there an Android music app that I can install to share my music collection that I have stored on OneDrive with selected friends on my gmail contact list?

gplea, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Music collection not recognised on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Music collection recognised

2. Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive: Hello,I've been using Backblaze to back up my files - the most important of which are my 223 GB of mp3's.As I'm recently having to set up my laptop anew after a corrupt operating system I'm looking at the various pros on cons of different storage solutions.Backblaze has...
  3. Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive: Hello,I've been using Backblaze to back up my files - the most important of which are my 223 GB of mp3's.As I'm recently having to set up my laptop anew after a corrupt operating system I'm looking at the various pros on cons of different storage solutions.Backblaze has...
  4. Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My USB DVD Player will not recognise Music CDs but does recognise DVD's, blank discs, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My USB DVD Player will not recognise Music CDs but does recognise DVD's, blank discs, and...: I have done a clean install of Windows 11 FIVE times. After the installation to begin with the DVD player responds to the different type of media the way you would expect and all media types play ok. Then at some point in time it stops reading Music CD's. All other types of...
  6. My USB DVD Player will not recognise Music CDs but does recognise DVD's, blank discs, and...

My USB DVD Player will not recognise Music CDs but does recognise DVD's, blank discs, and...: I have done a clean install of Windows 11 FIVE times. After the installation to begin with the DVD player responds to the different type of media the way you would expect and all media types play ok. Then at some point in time it stops reading Music CD's. All other types of...
  7. Windows 10 Collection

Windows 10 Collection: When I want to save an image I right click on it and one of the options is to "Add To Collection" which then brings up a box where I can add to an existing date or Start New Collection. How do I find these Collections, so I can view what is stored in them? I appreciate...
  8. January, 2019 Windows 10 Update - Music Collection Won't Load In Either Windows Media...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    January, 2019 Windows 10 Update - Music Collection Won't Load In Either Windows Media...: Last night, my computer downloaded a recent Windows 10 Update. After restarting my computer, I tried to access music on both my Windows Media Player and my Zune player, and there was no music collection in either. All efforts to add music to my collection failed. I...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game Options, Sounds and Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game Options, Sounds and Music: Is there a way to have it so every time I open the program (I'm playing on a PC and a Laptop) the Sounds and Music could be preset to silent (turned all the way down)"? On my laptop they're always at full volume and on my pc they're always at 1/5th volume when I start the...
  10. Sharing My Music Collection on My Android

Sharing My Music Collection on My Android: I honestly looked for an Android sub-forum here, but couldn't find any, so I apologize in advance. So, is there an Android music app that I can install to share my music collection that I have stored on OneDrive with selected friends on my gmail contact list? 78690