Windows 10: Music collection not recognised on windows 10

Discus and support Music collection not recognised on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new computer with windows 10. I had stored all my, collected over the years, music on a separate Disc to be able to use on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Russ49red, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Russ49red Win User

Music collection not recognised on windows 10

I recently purchased a new computer with windows 10. I had stored all my, collected over the years, music on a separate Disc to be able to use on the new computer - NO it does not see hardly any of the music files. I asked at the shop where I bought the computer if there was anything I am doing wrong - to be told "No that's windows 10 for you. There is no way you could access your music" Is this true? or is there a way around it

:)

Russ49red, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't recognise my license

Thank you for confirming. Since that you have the latest version, let's uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection in your Windows 10 PC by following these steps:

Uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Start menu, Search Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • Right-click on it, then select Uninstall.
    Reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection

• Go to Store, search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and press
      Enter.
    • Click on Microsoft Solitaire Collection tile to visit its official page on the Store.
    • Click the Free button to download and install the game.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Mar 17, 2019
  4. gplea Win User

Sharing My Music Collection on My Android

I honestly looked for an Android sub-forum here, but couldn't find any, so I apologize in advance.

So, is there an Android music app that I can install to share my music collection that I have stored on OneDrive with selected friends on my gmail contact list?

gplea, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Music collection not recognised on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Music collection recognised

2. Headset not recognised in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset not recognised in windows 10: Hi, i recently got a pair of cooler master mh751 headphones. Audio is just fine, however the mic is not working. Under sounds (in both playback and recording) the headset nor the microphone for the headset is detected. It only shows realtek audio and nothing else (even when...
  3. January, 2019 Windows 10 Update - Music Collection Won't Load In Either Windows Media...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    January, 2019 Windows 10 Update - Music Collection Won't Load In Either Windows Media...: Last night, my computer downloaded a recent Windows 10 Update. After restarting my computer, I tried to access music on both my Windows Media Player and my Zune player, and there was no music collection in either. All efforts to add music to my collection failed. I...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game Options, Sounds and Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game Options, Sounds and Music: Is there a way to have it so every time I open the program (I'm playing on a PC and a Laptop) the Sounds and Music could be preset to silent (turned all the way down)"? On my laptop they're always at full volume and on my pc they're always at 1/5th volume when I start the...
  5. USB Not recognised Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Not recognised Windows 10: USB not recognised in windows 10 - makes the sound like USB is picked up but does not display in file explorer. Tried to uninstall all usb devices in device manager - did not work. Any other ideas?...
  6. Sharing My Music Collection on My Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing My Music Collection on My Android: I honestly looked for an Android sub-forum here, but couldn't find any, so I apologize in advance. So, is there an Android music app that I can install to share my music collection that I have stored on OneDrive with selected friends on my gmail contact list? 78690
  7. Pictures not recognised by window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pictures not recognised by window 10: On windows 7 + 8 I had my 4 star and 5 star rated photo's as my background picture on a constant slideshow. I have tried setting this up using the normal Right click/personalise then select background as slideshow. The problem is when I select my pictures folder none of...
  8. Windows 10 recognised as Vista ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 recognised as Vista ?: I just realized that certain programs recognize it as Vista. For example, I had to manually install all the drivers on my laptop because Lenovo System Update recognized it as Vista, and installing Vista drivers on 10 was not possible. Now Tomb Raider doesn't start, and if I...
  9. Music on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Music on Windows 10: On Windows 7, music being played via an internet website for one user could still be heard if you switched to another user. This appears not to be the case with Windows 10. Any solution? 19625
  10. Access your music collection from OneDrive with Xbox Music app

in Windows 10 News
    Access your music collection from OneDrive with Xbox Music app: Starting today, you can now access your personal music collection from OneDrive across your Windows devices with the Xbox Music app for free! Just upload your music files to your new “Music” folder in OneDrive and that music will appear in the Xbox Music apps for Windows 8.1...