Windows 10: music download

Discus and support music download in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I've tried downloading music off cd's but nothing happens. What do I do?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by 11cTN, Nov 24, 2018.

1. 11cTN Win User

music download

I've tried downloading music off cd's but nothing happens.

What do I do?

:)

11cTN, Nov 24, 2018
  2. farlex85 Win User

Apple to Offer Unlimited Music Downloads?

I think this is a great step in the right direction. I hope it actually works out. The only way to limit illegal downloads is for stuff like this to be implemented. And $20 extra for an ipod that I can legally download all the music I want?! That would just solidify the ipod's absolute dominance in the portable music department. Good stuff.*Smile music download :)

farlex85, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Nov 24, 2018
  4. music download

How do I download (music)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are trying to download songs from Groove Music, follow the steps provided below:

• Open Groove Music.
    • Click on Get music from store in the left bottom of the Groove music screen.
    • It will navigate you to Windows Store and you can download your favorite song from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

music download

1. music download - Similar Threads - music download

2. How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore all my desktop icons? Screen went blank downloading music to iphone....Help: Lost all desktop icons, downloading music to iPhone when screen went empty, left only 3 icons on desktop. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-all-my-desktop-icons-screen-went/0d15ea2a-cb64-4758-b37c-76bf2f73edff
  3. How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone

How do I restore all my desktop icons, screen lost them downloading music to iphone: My desktop screen lost all my icons...when downloading music to my iPhone. How do I get them back? Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-all-my-desktop-icons-screen-lost/856a2e46-dfe1-42f6-b207-a157bb3cab27
  4. how to download music

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to download music: How can I download music to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-music/7dcb4ffb-a950-4457-819f-0eeac0552810
  5. about downloading music

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about downloading music: hi there there is now law saying you can not down load music as its not copied I pay for the inter net and lot of money I think every should stich the net of if this keeps going on by stoping people down loading music that is worth no money to any one...
  6. Can't play downloaded music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play downloaded music: I have downloaded music. When I click to play, I get a message "Can't play. We can't find an audio device. Make sure headphones or speakers are connected. For more info, search your device for "Manage audio devices." Computer is an Inspiron 3048, running Windows 10....
  7. Windows Media changed from 15 years ago- can't download music

Windows Media changed from 15 years ago- can't download music: I am trying to download some music CDs into my computer and WinMedia appears not to show any ability to do that. I'm prolly just being old but would someone please list the steps to download a CD into my computer so I can collect a bunch together and play them one after...
  8. all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...

all my downloaded music suddenly gone. even though i had tried to recovered my pc to early...: hi, what happen to windows 10? all my downloaded songs suddenly disappear although i had tried to recovered my pc to early time but still can't get them back....
  9. What can I do to make primary folders like Documents, Downloads, Music, etc. properly show...

What can I do to make primary folders like Documents, Downloads, Music, etc. properly show...: Downloads is the worst folder for the bad behavior, but that's likely because I usually have quite a few files there. Sometimes I've had to wait as long as two minutes just to properly view the contents. It's all about waiting for the green progress bar. I often find...
  10. Windows 10 - Prevent New Album Art from Downloading to Music Folder

Windows 10 - Prevent New Album Art from Downloading to Music Folder: Hi, this question was already asked but the technicians did not establish a solution. Why, after every time I pay any music file, Windows Media Player downloads more music information? I delete the albumart.jpg and the folder.jpg repeatedly. In fact I delete these...