Windows 10: Music editing

Discus and support Music editing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all when I edit my songs in MP3tag Groove music keeps popping up. Is there anyway I can prevent this, I have had it on other machines before. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eborhermit10, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Music editing

Hi all when I edit my songs in MP3tag Groove music keeps popping up. Is there anyway I can prevent this, I have had it on other machines before. I have tried stopping at start up but I get asked How do I want to run this I have a feeling factory reset will not help any help greatly appreciated Oh I don’t feel confident in messing with registry

:)

Eborhermit10, Aug 26, 2022
  2. bigseb Win User

Free Music Editing Software

I'm looking for software that can edit music files i.e. fade in/out, snipping, etc. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

bigseb, Aug 26, 2022
  3. Edit metadata autocomplete list for pictures/music files

I cannot find a way to delete/edit the autocomplete list displayed when editing the metadata on pictures. I get a list of previous entries (some of which are just plain junk) and would like to delete those as suggestions. I tried the steps with the following
    link and did not have any success. I do not have a AUTOCOMPLETE listing under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer".

The locked thread for a similar question under Windows Vista:

Redirecting

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Z. Patton, Aug 26, 2022
  4. Music editing

Windows Phone 8 - Xbox Music App - Edit Playlist

On 12/18/13, Xbox released the
    Xbox Music app
    , which lets Xbox Music Pass subscribers stream millions of songs and download favorites for offline listening. The app can also manage and play songs from your personal music library.

Other highlights:

• Create and manage playlists that automatically sync across PC, tablet, Xbox, and the web
    • See artist details with pictures, bios, album lists, and related artists
    • Explore top songs, featured artists, and recommended albums to easily discover new music
    • Use the radio feature to instantly creates playlists based on your favorite artists
    More app release details and be viewed at
    Xbox on Windows Phone 8.1 release details

Please use the
    Xbox Music suggestion box
    to vote on or suggest what new features and changes you would like to see.

Enjoying the music,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

Music editing

1. Music editing - Similar Threads - Music editing

2. I can't edit music files properties without it crashing all open file windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't edit music files properties without it crashing all open file windows: I have a bunch of MP3 and FLAC music files and the I've been trying to edit the artist info for the past 6 hours and it constantly crashes and some file's don't even get my edits applied to them. And when it crashes, it closes all open files windows, even if it's just like...
  3. I can't edit music files properties without it crashing all open file windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't edit music files properties without it crashing all open file windows: I have a bunch of MP3 and FLAC music files and the I've been trying to edit the artist info for the past 6 hours and it constantly crashes and some file's don't even get my edits applied to them. And when it crashes, it closes all open files windows, even if it's just like...
  4. Windows Media Player/Groove Music, can I edit/rename the content?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player/Groove Music, can I edit/rename the content?: The first track, of most of my music albums, has the first track default titled 01 BeginningsSo when I add to my Sonos app playlist it starts at the second track Southern CaliforniaThe first track will play with Groove/Media player.The music is on a separate HDSome of the...
  5. Windows Media Player/Groove Music, can I edit/rename the content?

Windows Media Player/Groove Music, can I edit/rename the content?: The first track, of most of my music albums, has the first track default titled 01 BeginningsSo when I add to my Sonos app playlist it starts at the second track Southern CaliforniaThe first track will play with Groove/Media player.The music is on a separate HDSome of the...
  6. Windows Media Player/Groove Music, can I edit/rename the content?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Media Player Windows 11 Edition - There is a sort by folder for videos but not for music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player Windows 11 Edition - There is a sort by folder for videos but not for music?: I'm just importing my media in the default media player for windows 11. To the left of the media player there is music library and video library. When I select video library it gives me the option to sort by 'All Videos' or 'Video Folders'. I select 'Video Folders' as I have...
  8. Media Player Windows 11 Edition - There is a sort by folder for videos but not for music?

Media Player Windows 11 Edition - There is a sort by folder for videos but not for music?: I'm just importing my media in the default media player for windows 11. To the left of the media player there is music library and video library. When I select video library it gives me the option to sort by 'All Videos' or 'Video Folders'. I select 'Video Folders' as I have...
  9. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  10. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d