Windows 10: music from CD to Flash Drive

Discus and support music from CD to Flash Drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I transfer music from CD to Flash Drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KayAlston, Jan 21, 2019.

1. KayAlston Win User

music from CD to Flash Drive

How do I transfer music from CD to Flash Drive

:)

KayAlston, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to Download Music CD's from External Hard Drive to a Flash Drive on a Lap Top with Windows 10

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know where exactly the Music is saved on? Is it on the CD's or External Hard drive?

Step 1:

If it is on the CD's, you may have to copy it the computer first and then copy it the Flash Drive. I suggest you to refer the article to know how to copy music from CD's to computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/rip-burn

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Step 2:

After copying the music to the computer, to move it to the Flash Drive Follow these steps.

• Select the required songs and
      right-click
      on it.
    • Select copy.
    • Go to the Flash drive and right-click on Free Space.
    • Select Paste.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    CD to flash drive

Hi Pam,

There are several ways to copy your pictures from the CD to the Flash drive. One of which is by using the shortcut keys to copy and paste it.

We suggest following the steps below:

• Insert the CD and flash drive to your PC.
    • Use Cortana and type File Explorer then click it.
    • Choose This PC.
    • Open the CD drive.
    • If all the pictures are in a specific folder, press Ctrl + A
      on your keyboard to automatically choose all the pictures then, press Ctrl + C to copy it.
    • Afterwards, Open the Flash drive, choose the location where you want to copy the pictures then press
      Ctrl + V to paste it.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 21, 2019
  4. music from CD to Flash Drive

Copy Music From External CD drive onto computer , then onto a flash drive

Hi Trevor,

You can transfer your music file via Windows Media Player by ripping your CD. Ripping a CD is copying music from an audio compact disc (CD) to a PC. Here's how:

• Insert your CD from an external CD drive and open Windows Media Player.
    • Locate Organize > Options > Rip Music.
    • Provide all the information on where to save your music and what will be the format.
    • Click Apply and Select OK.

Check if all of your music has been transferred to your PC and copy it into your flash drive.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

music from CD to Flash Drive

1. music from CD to Flash Drive - Similar Threads - music Flash Drive

2. Download music from cd.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download music from cd.: I am trying to copy a CD to be able to transfer music to my MP3 Player. The CD downloads but when I try to play the song I receive the message that it cannot open. I have tried downloading different CD's and always receive the same message.Grateful if anybody could help.Ted...
  3. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Record original music on flash drive from CD.: I am a musician with original songs on a SD disc than I put these songs in media player and recorded them on CD, my question is why will media player not let me record the songs from the CD onto a Flash drive help me if you can. These are not for resale but audition tools for...
  4. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record original music on flash drive from CD.: I am a musician with original songs on a SD disc than I put these songs in media player and recorded them on CD, my question is why will media player not let me record the songs from the CD onto a Flash drive help me if you can. These are not for resale but audition tools for...
  5. Record original music on flash drive from CD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Change the cd from flash drive to CD/DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change the cd from flash drive to CD/DVD: I have choosed the flash drive but i need the CD/DVD. Where can i change it again ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-cd-from-flash-drive-to-cddvd/44a041b9-a981-4c40-b04e-f4147e49b837
  7. ripping music from cd

ripping music from cd: how do I rip music from my cd into windows media player? there is no 'rip; button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ripping-music-from-cd/76d5c5e8-7596-40ff-afaa-6e5c5858477e
  8. Music on a USB flash drive

Music on a USB flash drive: I have changed cars and my new car only has usb ports for your music. I have therefore ripped loads of CDs using WMP and created files for all these albums. I then copied these files to the usb stick ready to plug it into my car and enjoy a huge selection of quality...
  9. Transfer File from CD to Flash Drive

Transfer File from CD to Flash Drive: I have an instructional CD that is audio / video that I need to transfer to a flash drive as computer has not a CD Drive [Original Title: file transfer]...
  10. Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Save music from CD to drive: Is Windows Media capable of recording MP3 from CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-save-music-from-cd-to-drive/ff0bc1ff-52f8-49d1-ab87-0cb5abb33f09