Windows 10: Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore

Discus and support Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had Microsoft Mahjong game for years and it has worked fine. Suddenly the music does not play anymore and it is enabled. When I turn the music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MonroeHere, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore

I have had Microsoft Mahjong game for years and it has worked fine. Suddenly the music does not play anymore and it is enabled. When I turn the music lever "Down" the sound effects themselves turn down instead and the sound effects area has it's own lever to turn that function down.. but when I use the sound affects lever to turn down the sound effects, the sound effects won't turn down. It is as if the music is not loaded on my game anymore so I uninstalled and reinstalled a fresh version of the game from the store and the same issue is happening. My version of the game is 3.8.10011.0 Thank you

:)

MonroeHere, Jan 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Microsoft Mahjong

Hi,

To further assist you, we'd just like to get the following information:

• When was the last time you played Microsoft Mahjong without encountering any problem?
    • Did you make some changes to your computer's configuration?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    For possible troubleshooting step, please check Basith M's post through this
    link

Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore

Where is the 'more' option for the Microsoft Mahjong game?

Jim-

I am using MIcrosoft Mahjong (looks like the screen image you sent above).

My problem started when I upgraded from Microsoft 8 to MIcrosoft 10 this week. After installing MIcrosfot 10, the numbering appeared on certain Mahjong tiles (but not all of them). I'm not a fan of the numbers and liked the Mahjong tile presentation I
    was used to under MIcrosoft 8. That's what started my inquiry with the MIcrosoft Community. I see no option to use the un-numbered tiles by opening the 'MORE' option that was suggested in an earlier 'thread'. I could not find a 'MORE' option withing the
    Mahjong game screens.

I did not re-install Microsoft Mahjong as I thought that was not a necessary step. Are you suggesting I try this?

Steve.

StevenBoucke, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore

1. Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore - Similar Threads - Music Microsoft Mahjong

2. Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?: I like playing Microsoft Mahjong but recently the game has started lagging. The ads don't load and the whole thing even crashes. I am no computer tech, just your average person who reads emails, shops online and plays Mahjong!I am on windows 11 and apparently my drivers are...
  3. Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Mahjong game lagging?: I like playing Microsoft Mahjong but recently the game has started lagging. The ads don't load and the whole thing even crashes. I am no computer tech, just your average person who reads emails, shops online and plays Mahjong!I am on windows 11 and apparently my drivers are...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game...

Microsoft Mahjong ads stuck on tap to play and not playing so i am unable to play the game...: As the title says the ad comes up and it gets stuck not playing with the text "tap to play" but im on a pc so i can't tap so i click and it does nothing i don't mind ads but when theyre breaking the game it might be wise to remove them. I cannot find any fixes for this issue...
  5. Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update: After the recent Windows 10 update I can't play the daily Microsoft Mahjong games. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-playing-microsoft-mahjong-after-windows-10/d95b03c2-8ff9-4f1d-850a-ea472f275343
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  7. mahjong game

mahjong game: mahjong game starts to load. halfway thru loading it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mahjong-game/a479788e-8e02-43e9-af5d-b5f69b8b197a
  8. Cannot play Microsoft Mahjong (signing in)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play Microsoft Mahjong (signing in): I'm using Windows 10 Pro and trying to play Microsoft Mahjong. Everything was working fine up till recently whereby when I launch the game a tile just spins in place and keeps saying "signing in". What exactly is the game trying to sign into? Whatever it is, it never does...
  9. Problems running Microsoft games Jigsaw, Mahjong etc Microsoft Mahjong is currently not...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems running Microsoft games Jigsaw, Mahjong etc Microsoft Mahjong is currently not...: Yesterday the Jigsaw game stopped working and I received a similar message to above . Now I'm getting the same for Mahjong. I tried removing Jigsaw app from the computer and reinstalling it but the Apps Store won't allow it. The icon appears in the Start menu but does not do...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Soundtrack from microsoft mahjong