Windows 10: Music is mixed together from 2 CDs?

Discus and support Music is mixed together from 2 CDs? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am in the process of digitizing my CD collection. And some of my songs are on two CDs. When I make these two CDs into one CD in the folder, the data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DerAdrianx, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Music is mixed together from 2 CDs?

I am in the process of digitizing my CD collection. And some of my songs are on two CDs. When I make these two CDs into one CD in the folder, the data and songs get mixed up. Even if, I arrange the number of the songs so that they are in the right order. How can I fix this?

:)

DerAdrianx, Jun 8, 2020

2. Nokia Music doesn't showup mix radio

Nokia music app doesn't show up mix radio.

I used mix radio a few times, created offline mixes, and from the next login onwards, there is no mix radio option available

uninstall and reinstall did not help.

eventually I removed my Nokia account from the phone, uninstalled the app and rebooted phone and installed app again.

now I see the mix radio, but my offline lists are gone.

is this my account, or the app, or what is the problem? Also, please suggest a solution.

LumiaUsrBrln120, Jun 8, 2020
  3. mixed music (DJ)

when i upload a cd with mixed music of something then there are many numbers on it The problem with this is that nokia music puts a space between the numbers...original there`s no space ...very iritating ..

Is there a solition for it?

soniclabel, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Rhen Pal Win User

Music is mixed together from 2 CDs?

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Music is mixed together from 2 CDs?

1. Music is mixed together from 2 CDs? - Similar Threads - Music mixed together

2. Using wsl 1 and 2 together

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using wsl 1 and 2 together: How to use wsl and wsl 2 distro's side by side ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-wsl-1-and-2-together/96180be4-1850-49d8-a37a-b646af0547fc
  3. Merging 2 users together?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Merging 2 users together?: It sounds really stupid at first, but let me explain. I dont know when but i created a second account on my pc as a sort of private account from the main one i use. Of course this takes up more space on my pc, and now my pc is clustered. I have data on both accounts that i...
  4. mixing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mixing music: I record music on to a SD card from my Tascam 8 track recorder. Is there a way to transfer the music to my computer for mixing the music ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mixing-music/e6aa8d1a-7f51-4aba-9182-69c0c68fc655
  5. HDD refusing to fuse 2 partition together.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDD refusing to fuse 2 partition together.: On short: Disk had 3 partitions, deleted all 3, 2 of them refuse to stitch together, tried both new volume and extend volume, but extend volume converts to dynamic volume then spits out insufficient disk space. Full story: Hi, I have recently encountered a problem with my 4...
  6. Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?: I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to delete the old but I will lose game....
  7. Music CDs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music CDs: Hey, can upload a store - bought music CD . I want to put it in my E-drive and copy/upload the tracks to my music folder so I can then download them onto my Apple I pod. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-cds/a994e702-67d2-400e-9e4c-db56ddf6d39e"
  8. Networking together 2 Windows 10 Desktops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking together 2 Windows 10 Desktops: How to network and connect two or more Windows 10 computers since "Home Group" disappeared? File sharing through network mapping is working, but limited to folders and files. [Moved from: Microsoft Education Windows 10 / Network & internet]...
  9. can i mix this security together software?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can i mix this security together software?: i got sophos home beta the one with hitman integrate inside with the scanner and i got heimdal agent premium and i got offline malwarebytes will i have any problems running the first two in premium services the same time? 93124
  10. Text from video cds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text from video cds: I'm looking for an app that will take the text of titles of audio extracted from video dvd and create a audio cd preferably from .cue sheet. 101395