Windows 10: Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.

Discus and support Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like the title says. I have the source is YouTube on chrome and output set as my wireless headphones but it won’t play music. However If I select my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheCalamity305, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.

Like the title says.

I have the source is YouTube on chrome and output set as my wireless headphones but it won’t play music. However If I select my laptop speaker it will play. It was working fine up to a few days ago.

Windows 10 b1909

submitted by /u/TheCalamity305
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheCalamity305, Jun 4, 2020

2. Lumia 521 playing music via speaker even when headphones are plugged in

This happens consistently for me whenver I do the following:

1. Unlock the phone

2. Plugin the headphones

3. Start the music app

4. Play a song

In this case the music plays via speaker. On the other hand if I do this:

1. Unlock the phone

2. Start the music app

3. Plugin the headphones

4. Play a song

In this case the music plays via the headphones.

wbradney---01, Jun 4, 2020
  3. headphones play but do not register as a device and external speakers keep playing

i plug in my headphones and the realtek popup tells me i have plugged a device into the audio jack (also how do i keep that from popping up and making a tone every time?) and audio plays through mu headphones but audio also plays from the external speakers.
    additionally i cannot find the headphones listed as a device. i am using skullcandy headphones connected by a m-m cable and a hp pavillion.

gavinjacob, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.

Bluetooth Headphones will not play music

Hi, I have just purchased a pair of Sony MDR-ZX330BT Bluetooth headphones. They immediately worked with my smart phone, old Windows 7 laptop and Windows 10 Desktop. But they will not connect to my new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro. The Lenovo can see the headphones
    "paired", both in the Bluetooth settings and in the Device Manager, but they will not play music through them.

I have disconnecting (and re-paired) them several times, and disconnected all other devices.

I have also unistalled the Bluetooth driver and reinstalled the driver from the Lenovo website.

None of this has worked.

Can anyone suggest anything else to try?

<Original Title: Bluetooth Headphones>

LenovoPeter, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2.

1. Music is not playing on headphones while I’m playing Starcraft 2. - Similar Threads - Music playing headphones

2. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  3. random music while playing Dead by Daylight?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    random music while playing Dead by Daylight?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  4. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  5. Playing Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Music: I have just made the leap from Windows 7 to Windows 11, where is the option to play/play all feature in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-music/a2a95cec-4a26-4283-a80f-bb1124c7611f
  6. How to play Music through Speakers while using Headphones on PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to play Music through Speakers while using Headphones on PC: [IMG]Can we play music through our speakers while we are using the headphones? Yes, we can. We can actually use two different audio devices at the same time. Today, in this post, we will learn about three methods by which we can use both our headphones and the speakers...
  7. Bluetooth headphones plays music on and off constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones plays music on and off constantly: Friend asked me to setup Bluetooth Plantronic BackBeat GO 810 Series headphones on her HP G6 Laptop with Asus BT400 dongle. 1. I inserted an Asus USB-BT400 dongle which it installed all its drivers 2. Powered on the Bluetooth Plantronic BackBeat GO 810 Series headphones 3....
  8. PLAYING MUSIC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PLAYING MUSIC: HOW DO I PLAY MUSIC ON WINDOWS 10 FROM A CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/playing-music/cf886afb-a2a1-4f5e-949e-a032496a3530
  9. BSOD while playing Blizzard Games (Diablo 3, WoW, Starcraft 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Blizzard Games (Diablo 3, WoW, Starcraft 2): The issue: I have been running into the BSOD issue while playing Blizzard Games, I have played other games which are pretty up to date (Pillars of Eternity 1 & 2) with no issues. As the crashes are very similar every time I fire up a Blizzard title I'm convinced that there...
  10. Computer crashes when playing Starcraft II

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes when playing Starcraft II: I've been playing Starcraft II on my laptop for a few months now, but this morning, the computer completely crashes, typically a couple minutes into play. The computer doesn't BSOD, it just simply shuts down, instantly. I've attached some logs below (gathered as directed in...