Windows 10: Music Maker Jam App Glitch Still not fixed !

Discus and support Music Maker Jam App Glitch Still not fixed ! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So Microsoft did one of its "amazing" not needed windows 10 software upgrades a few months back, and all of a sudden .. Over $600 dollars worth of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DazzL1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. DazzL1 Win User

Music Maker Jam App Glitch Still not fixed !

So Microsoft did one of its "amazing" not needed windows 10 software upgrades a few months back, and all of a sudden .. Over $600 dollars worth of purchased styles for my Music Maker Jam app are all back in the "to be purchased" section, with NO WAY to get them back. WTF ! If you click BUY again it says "you already own this style - hope you're enjoying it " HAH what a joke. The supposed "download the programme again and you just click on the "activate for free" button … works like a hole in the head. Their is no such option after you download again.

NO ONE wants to take any responsibility, surprise. Music maker support blame magix, they blame the new "justaddmusic" owners, they blame Microsoft, and ROUND AND ROUND we go. Here I am, the customer with $600 worth of product I can neither use or get a refund for !

3 Months I have been arguing with Music Maker support, Jam support, justaddmusic support, and Microsoft who basically say … "Duh I don't know" … Just F**** great service.

Fix your crappy programme or give me my damn money back .. !

I feel a legal issue brewing !

:)

DazzL1, Nov 5, 2018

2. Music Maker Jam in Windows 10

Hello Ric,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since the problem related to Music Maker Jam purchases, I suggest you to get in touch with

Music Maker Jam support
    team for resolving this issue.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance with windows.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Cannot download and install music maker jam Error 0x80007005

I am trying to download Music Maker Jam but cannot install it. It says error 0x80007005. What to do?

HJ Orines Osias, Nov 5, 2018
  4. RicWoods Win User

Music Maker Jam in Windows 10

I 'upgraded' from 8.1 to Windows 10 today on my laptop, and I now find that the vast majority of the Music Maker Jam styles I purchased have gone missing from my own styles and are back in the 'available' section and asking for me to pay for them again!
    I'm not too happy about doing that, obviously. Any ideas on how I can reinstate my purchases? I tried the 'Troubleshoot App' option, but it couldn't find any problem. Thanks!

RicWoods, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Music Maker Jam App Glitch Still not fixed ! - Similar Threads - Music Maker Jam

2. Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes: Lately my laptop's display keeps glitching like in the image every 2 seconds, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device adapter, and many solutions that lead sadly to nothing... After all that, i connected my laptop to another monitor but it didn't show the glitching...
  3. Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes: Lately my laptop's display keeps glitching like in the image every 2 seconds, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device adapter, and many solutions that lead sadly to nothing... After all that, i connected my laptop to another monitor but it didn't show the glitching...
  4. Jammed!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jammed!: All of my network connections refuse to function properly, Including drivers. Aka, No network drivers, And the only one which is the network controller is down? Bluetooth is gone too, and ive tried recovering from a different PC. ****???...
  5. Jammed!

Jammed!: All of my network connections refuse to function properly, Including drivers. Aka, No network drivers, And the only one which is the network controller is down? Bluetooth is gone too, and ive tried recovering from a different PC. ****???...
  6. Good free Music Maker?

Good free Music Maker?: Halo, I wanted to try something new, and decided to do something with music, e.g. making my own soundtracks etc. Examples: Main Menu Music from a game, or simply soundtracks. Do you know of such a program? (Windows 10) Thanks in advance. Guter kostenlose Music Maker?
  7. Desktop glitches and RPG Maker MV glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop glitches and RPG Maker MV glitch: I am currently running a 20-day trial of RPG Maker MV, which is glitched enough as it is. I check my desktop screen and some of my apps have black text underneath it. The text returns and stays normal when I hover my mouse over it. Yesterday there was a small square in the...
  8. Movie Maker glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movie Maker glitch: My project looks great when editing and previewing. Everytime I save it in any format there are glitches/green screens throughout the whole project. How can I save it so it doesnt do this?!...
  9. Add Music option in Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Music option in Movie Maker: I have downloaded Movie Maker, but the Add Music option is inactive. How do I activate the same. Also tried the import from device after selecting file, but the only available option is to import only Photos and Videos. Please advise how to solve this problem. Regards,...
  10. how do i retrive soundpools that i bought from music maker jam

how do i retrive soundpools that i bought from music maker jam: this is what ive been trying to do for the past few years any help you could give would be greatly appreciated thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrive-soundpools-that-i-bought-from/bd4890c6-2cab-4bae-bc67-8a713411e77e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. music maker jam keeps glitching out

2. music maker jam for windows

3. music maker jam glitch