Windows 10: Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection ....

Discus and support Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection .... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft friends, I'm hoping you might be able to solve this very frustrating issue. I'm trying to transfer songs from itunes to google... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mr Dom Dom, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection ....

Hello Microsoft friends,

I'm hoping you might be able to solve this very frustrating issue.

I'm trying to transfer songs from itunes to google play music via the music manager app.

However, I keep getting - can't establish secure connection error.

Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection .... 04173748-307f-4d93-ab20-61512d8273a8?upload=true.png

I have searched for answers but to no avail... your my last hope !!!

Many thanks, #frustrated user...#

Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection .... 68ef7698-2229-4cc4-80e8-4ce5779564ed?upload=true.png

:)

Mr Dom Dom, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Establishing Secure Connection Error

Hi Barbara,

An outdated or incompatible network driver can be one of the factors why this issue occurs. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link. The link contains all the necessary
    information including troubleshooting guides on how to fix issues related to network connectivity.

In addition, to identify your network adapter, we suggest that you check this through Device Manager. To do this, you can follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type Device
      Manager
      and press Enter.
    • Navigate to Network adapters.
    • Expand the Network adapters tree by clicking on the adjacent arrow.
    • Look for your device, right click then select Properties.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Jano Win User
    Chrome is stuck at "establishing secure connection..." on all pages

It helped me, thanks!!

Had my hands on the solution once, forgot the trick, but here it was Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection .... :)

I only needed step 3. to fix my challenge, no reboot, no restart of chrome. It worked straight away.
    100% the solution I needed.

Been battling this challenge for months on several machines with different profiles to no prevail.
    Most of the suggestions in here and other places have been tried without success. So this solution is it.

Have now documented it, it seems to return for some reason.

4. Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection ....

establishing a secure connection

why do I keep getting a message about establishing a secure connection when I have just browsed a web site and change to another?

nevillematthews1, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection ....

1. Music Manager - cannot establish a secure connection .... - Similar Threads - Music Manager cannot

2. Notepad.exe established a connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notepad.exe established a connection: notepad.exe established a TCP/443 connection to 20.189.173.10:443 mobile.pipe.aria.microsoft.com, located in San Jose CA, United StatesMay I ask why notepad does this? The IP shown is from Microsoft...
  3. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  4. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection not established: Hi,I have a problem with internet connection on my Windows 10 computer. On Ethernet icon right bottom I havemessage "Connection not established no available connections" but Internet working,The computer is on the domain and network settings are entered. The problem is with...
  5. Connection not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. New-ExoPSSession The SSL connection cannot be established

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New-ExoPSSession The SSL connection cannot be established: hi,i’m getting below error when i try to connect exchange online using powershell from my Server 2012 R2New-ExoPSSessionThe SSL connection cannot be establishedHTTPS requests. Consult commonly IIS or WinRM.analyze and configure the WinRN most destination to information,see...
  7. New-ExoPSSession The SSL connection cannot be established

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New-ExoPSSession The SSL connection cannot be established: hi,i’m getting below error when i try to connect exchange online using powershell from my Server 2012 R2New-ExoPSSessionThe SSL connection cannot be establishedHTTPS requests. Consult commonly IIS or WinRM.analyze and configure the WinRN most destination to information,see...
  8. establishing a secure connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    establishing a secure connection: why do I keep getting a message about establishing a secure connection when I have just browsed a web site and change to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/establishing-a-secure-connection/6f1b36e2-c75a-43c1-baeb-aa0ccf6411ad
  9. Chrome is stuck at "establishing secure connection..." on all pages

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome is stuck at "establishing secure connection..." on all pages: Since I reinstalled Windows 10 onto my new 480GB SSD, booting alongside Windows 7, Chrome has been acting super strange. This is annoying due to the fact that I've used Chrome since XP without a hitch until now. I've read that some people have issues with it regarding the...
  10. Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites: Hi, I cannot reach some websites that were easily accessible to me about a couple of weeks ago and get this message from (For example..) Firefox, here's another site I discovered this morning: Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at BBC -...