Windows 10: music media and groove problem

Discus and support music media and groove problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had personal music files on media player. But media can't find them. Groove player has uploaded them to their player. I can play them all right on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lindasewcrazi, Jun 18, 2020.

1. music media and groove problem

I had personal music files on media player. But media can't find them. Groove player has uploaded them to their player. I can play them all right on groove, but I needed to back them up and groove won't let you burn, or sync. I have a windows 7 media player downloaded on windows 10. had not had a problem before groove uploaded them. Not sure how that happened and can't seem to reverse it. Please Help!!

LOST

:)

Lindasewcrazi, Jun 18, 2020

2. Duplicates in Groove Music

Hi Geet,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter and check if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would also suggest you to turn off and on the media info of Groove music and check. here is the steps:

• Open Groove Music.
    • Click on Gear icon (settings) present on the left side of the app.
    • Turn Off the media info and then turn it on.
    Let us know the updated status and we'll be happy to help you further.

Navneet Anand, Jun 18, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    media player 'groove music'

Just a slight correction :
    Windows Media Player is listed in All apps > under alphabet W but not under Windows Accessories.

music media and groove problem [​IMG]

davidhk, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Edent Win User

music media and groove problem

Groove Music problem

Groove Music suddenly opened on my tablet (Windows10) while I had an ebook app open. I closed the window but the window kept reopening after a few seconds. I tried to uninstall Groove Music: System > Apps & Features, down to Groove Music – "Uninstall" was dimmed. Opened "Advanced Options": clicked "Terminate" – nothing happened; "Uninstall" – dimmed; "Reset" – the window didn't open for a while, but a few minutes later another opened to want to reinstall. Tried Revo Uninstall – Groove Music not listed. And I don't use my tablet for music.

Edent, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

music media and groove problem

1. music media and groove problem - Similar Threads - music media groove

2. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  3. Problem with Groove Music App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Groove Music App: Hello, I have where when I launch Groove Music App its showing up for a few seconds then close by itself. So I tried Reinstall it but the problem still same. What have I tried : 1. Uninstall from Setting > apps > groove music > advanced Options > uninstall then I reinstall...
  4. GROOVE MUSIC CRASH PROBLEM

GROOVE MUSIC CRASH PROBLEM: hi everyone i use groove music app for 4 years it was great until the last update it became weird when i click right click on any song or try more actions or try to add song to playlist it just crashes and end program i tried to reinstall with nothing changed somebody help...
  5. Problem Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem Groove Music: I want to change my wallapaper automatically when playing music groove but I have tried many times to turn off and turn on the setting of the wallper on the music groove but there is no change to my wallpaper please the solution....
  6. Groove Music problem

Groove Music problem: Groove Music suddenly opened on my tablet (Windows10) while I had an ebook app open. I closed the window but the window kept reopening after a few seconds. I tried to uninstall Groove Music: System > Apps & Features, down to Groove Music – "Uninstall" was dimmed. Opened...
  7. Groove music problems

Groove music problems: Have a free trial of Groove on my Win 10 desktop and wonder why it does not always play continuously even tho repeat all is turned on? Please advise. 61105
  8. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...
  9. Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12

Groove Music and Windows Media Player 12: Just out of curiousity, do you prefer using Groove Music or WMP for playing music files? I have hardly used Groove Music except for certain file types. WMP is still good as ever *Smile Is Microsoft going to provide future updates for it? 21253
  10. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644