Windows 10: MUSIC, MOVIES, TV

Discus and support MUSIC, MOVIES, TV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Windows Media Player (Yeah, I'm old-school and I like it!), how does one paste new album art on an album file? Also, is there any useful online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TomMetcalf1, Mar 2, 2019.

1. MUSIC, MOVIES, TV

In Windows Media Player (Yeah, I'm old-school and I like it!), how does one paste new album art on an album file?

Also, is there any useful online source for WMP help?

:)

TomMetcalf1, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 2, 2019
  3. guyp2k Win User
    Adding Media to Groove Music and Movies and TV Apps

I have all my media, music and movies sitting on a ReadyNAS 516 and have the shares mapped to Win 10 just fine. I can access all my media from the OS and other applications just fine. The issue is when I add "where to look" from both Groove Music and Movies and TV app, they never pick up my media and add to the available media for playback.

Very frustrating, any suggestions?

Thanks

guyp2k, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

MUSIC, MOVIES, TV

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

MUSIC, MOVIES, TV

1. MUSIC, MOVIES, TV - Similar Threads - MUSIC MOVIES

2. About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...: About 2 days ago, I found the same problem as Rb Cameron, and also found that some more programs were not working, such as Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. I tried reinstalling Win 10 Home or Pro. Both versions have the same error, please ask Microsoft Software...
  3. About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...: About 2 days ago, I found the same problem as Rb Cameron, and also found that some more programs were not working, such as Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. I tried reinstalling Win 10 Home or Pro. Both versions have the same error, please ask Microsoft Software...
  4. I purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like...: purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like to save them all on a separate Harddrive. How do I go about this? Th...
  5. I purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like...

I purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like...: purchased many Movies and Music online from the Apple store for years and now would like to save them all on a separate Harddrive. How do I go about this? Th...
  6. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  7. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work: Hi. Groove Music, Photos and Movies & TV don't work on my Windows 10 Pro view. 20H2. I don't know what happens, this error appears when I try to open a video or a photo or even an MP3 file. Tried the troubleshooter but it didn't fix anything. Is there any way to fix this...
  8. Groove music, photos and movies and TV. It does not work

9. No voices in movies/shows but there is background noise like music or the environement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No voices in movies/shows but there is background noise like music or the environement: I was watching some shows last night and the volume was working just fine, but today when I was attempting it I could hear only the background noise. I can't hear the voices. This is the same in VLC as in Films & Movies....
  10. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV. Not working: Hi. Groove music, Photos and Movies & TV Are not working on my Windows 10 Pro I don't know what's wrong, I'm getting this error when i try to open a video or photo or even MP3 file [ATTACH] Is there is a way i can fix this? I tried troubleshooter but it fixed nothing....