Windows 10: Music on Windows 10

Discus and support Music on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On Windows 7, music being played via an internet website for one user could still be heard if you switched to another user. This appears not to be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PaulPatashnik, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Music on Windows 10

On Windows 7, music being played via an internet website for one user could still be heard if you switched to another user. This appears not to be the case with Windows 10. Any solution?

:)

PaulPatashnik, Aug 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Music on Windows 10

1. Music on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Music

2. Metadata in music folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Metadata in music folder: Prior update to version 2004 OS build 19041.264 the metadata was showing track nr, artist, contributing artist etc. The data is still in the file, but not shown any more. I looked in the release notes and could not find, that they are stopping displaying columns in...
  3. Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Video Editor app background music copyright: I used Microsoft photo/video editor app background music in one of my video which I uploaded to YouTube, later YouTube marked this video music copyright issue. I believe all the background musics in this app are generic, free to use, please let me know what should I do?...
  4. Artist image in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Artist image in Groove Music: I found out that some artists in the Groove Music app are provided with photos that are independent of the album cover. The same artists have high-resolution photos that are displayed in the visualization area. I would like to have all the artists provided with...
  5. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows keeps changing my music titles

Windows keeps changing my music titles: Hey everyone, wanted to see whether I'm the only one to have this issue and possibly find out how to fix it. I keep music (MP3 format) stored on my computer before transferring it to my phone. I have the ''automatically retrieve and update metadata missing album art and...
  7. Groove music changes your lock screen wallpaper, today I woke up to this. I'm never...

Groove music changes your lock screen wallpaper, today I woke up to this. I'm never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arian_ezequiel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gra40k/groove_music_changes_your_lock_screen_wallpaper/
  8. Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio

Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio: Hey there, I'm having a slight problem with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my windows 10 device. They work perfectly fine on my other devices, but when I try to play audio from my laptop, I cannot hear anything. However, for some reason, windows says that my headphones...
  9. Groove Music keeps jumping to the top of the menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music keeps jumping to the top of the menu.: Hey all, So I've been using Groove music lately, but it keeps doing this weird thing where about every minute, the menu jumps back to the top. It's not that big a deal, but I'd like to take care of it because it's a little annoying when I'm trying to scroll through my music...
  10. Desk top full of my music icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desk top full of my music icons.: After the last big update my laptop `bluescreened ` me took days to fix, still not working properly,, the main problem when I click `view icons` I get over 300 music title icons on the desk top, If I unclick it ALL the icons vanish, I had recently days uploaded my CD...