Windows 10: Music on Windows 10

Discus and support Music on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On Windows 7, music being played via an internet website for one user could still be heard if you switched to another user. This appears not to be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PaulPatashnik, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Music on Windows 10

On Windows 7, music being played via an internet website for one user could still be heard if you switched to another user. This appears not to be the case with Windows 10. Any solution?

:)

PaulPatashnik, Aug 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Music on Windows 10

1. Music on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Music

2. cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.

in Cortana
    cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.: my windows version is 20H2 and i have updated latest version of cortana but it say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.please say how i fix it andthere are no notebook on cortana....
  3. Music folder changes don't carry over to external backup drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Music folder changes don't carry over to external backup drive: I'm showing an example of one folder from my music collection to demonstrate the problem that I've having. On my main hard drive I've been changing the art for each album (folder) to show a single image of the album cover. I'm doing this by choosing a .jpg of the album cover...
  4. MP3 music syncing with WMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP3 music syncing with WMP: Hi: I am trying to transfer a playlist of MP3s music to a thumb drive for playback in my Honda 2013 sound system via an USB receptacle jack. With the Play tab selected in WMP, I selected all songs and dragged to the Playlist righthand panel. Then selected the Sync tab....
  5. Windows video editor music under copyright?

Windows video editor music under copyright?: Does anyone know for the background music built in Windows video editor - is it under any copyright? Tried asking on live chat and unfortunately they don't know. Cheers....
  6. I JUST changed my hard drive , my CD s are not playing using GROOVE MUSIC OR WINDOWS...

I JUST changed my hard drive , my CD s are not playing using GROOVE MUSIC OR WINDOWS...: MY CD'S not playing when i load the disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-changed-my-hard-drive-my-cd-s-are-not/834bc729-80bd-43a6-9f2a-7e58739ca9b3
  7. No sound from disc video or music cd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound from disc video or music cd: I had sound for cd's and videos and now no sound at all ????? Gary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-disc-video-or-music-cd/91bd83fa-b154-4f25-8852-08fdbc0f7638
  8. A Windows 10 bug can corrupt some FLAC music files, but there’s a fix

in Windows 10 News
    A Windows 10 bug can corrupt some FLAC music files, but there’s a fix: If you’re maintaining your own collection of FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) downloads from an online store, makes sure that you don’t edit the metadata using Windows 10’s File Explorer. This is according to a new support document issued by Microsoft. In Windows 10 version...
  9. Background Noise/Music Louder than Voices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Noise/Music Louder than Voices: Hi there, When watching a youtube video I noticed that the voices were barely audible and the background music/sounds were unbearably loud. I thought this was just down to their editing, but after checking other videos and devices I noticed it isn't that at all. I hunted for...
  10. Unable to work with Pictures, Documents, Videos and Music folders, unable to use Game Bar,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to work with Pictures, Documents, Videos and Music folders, unable to use Game Bar,...: I can't create any new files nor delete existing ones in the Pictures, Documents, Music and Videos folders. Trying to do so gives an error:-Could not find this item.This is no longer located in C:\Users\{Username}. Verify the item's location and try again.I can open existing...