Windows 10: Music on Windows 10

Discus and support Music on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On Windows 7, music being played via an internet website for one user could still be heard if you switched to another user. This appears not to be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PaulPatashnik, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Music on Windows 10

On Windows 7, music being played via an internet website for one user could still be heard if you switched to another user. This appears not to be the case with Windows 10. Any solution?

:)

PaulPatashnik, Aug 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Music on Windows 10

1. Music on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Music

2. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  3. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  4. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  6. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  7. How to DELETE completly the automatic MUSIC folder type in Explorer windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to DELETE completly the automatic MUSIC folder type in Explorer windows 11: I want to completely remove the "Music" Folder type in Explorer. Totally.It feels like this model is giving me nightmares since windows exist and in its different versions. :- I display folders depending on its content and customise them to my needs. Fplder properties >...
  8. How to DELETE completly the automatic MUSIC folder type in Explorer windows 11

How to DELETE completly the automatic MUSIC folder type in Explorer windows 11: I want to completely remove the "Music" Folder type in Explorer. Totally.It feels like this model is giving me nightmares since windows exist and in its different versions. :- I display folders depending on its content and customise them to my needs. Fplder properties >...
  9. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  10. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1