Windows 10: music over rides video sound when streaming

Discus and support music over rides video sound when streaming in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; music over rides video sound when streaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GilbertAllen, Jun 19, 2019.

1. music over rides video sound when streaming

music over rides video sound when streaming

:)

GilbertAllen, Jun 19, 2019

2. music over rides video sound when streaming

GilbertAllen, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a clarity of the issue, we will need some more information. So kindly write back with the following information:

1. Could you please elaborate “Music over riders Sound when streaming”?
    2. Are you playing any background music while streaming?
    3. Which version of Windows are you running?
    4. Are you facing any issues with audio and video syncing while streaming?

If you are running music and video separately, then you can also check the Volume Mixer (right click on sound icon at the bottom of the screen) which provides sliders to control audio running in different applications.

We await your response.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. music over rides video sound when streaming - Similar Threads - music rides video

2. Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bandwidth not used when streaming videos: Hello,I have now had this problem for a long time and I could not find any answers anywhere. Sometimes -not everytime- when I stream a movie or series, or also when I watch videos on YouTube the media I want to play just does not load. It does not buffer and then it stops...
  3. Bandwidth not used when streaming videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bandwidth not used when streaming videos: Hello,I have now had this problem for a long time and I could not find any answers anywhere. Sometimes -not everytime- when I stream a movie or series, or also when I watch videos on YouTube the media I want to play just does not load. It does not buffer and then it stops...
  4. Sound is muted between dialogues in videos/streams

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound is muted between dialogues in videos/streams: Hello, I have pretty weird and annoying issue. When I'm watching a movie/stream, my sound is muting itself between dialogues - it only happens in those situations. Someone says something in a movie, MUTE, when the person resumes, it suddenly unmutes. Longer the dialogue is,...
  5. Popping sounds when browsing web and listening to music over Realtek

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Popping sounds when browsing web and listening to music over Realtek: I have a Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 laptop, had it for like 14 months now. Due to quaratine, I have been using it more, and I have noticed that I have a problem with DPC latency. The general culprits are ndis.sys, nvlddmkm.sys, and ACPI.sys from latencymon, occasionally...
  6. sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break: This has been going for 2 days. I've lately tried to install Docker on my pc which requires a restart to configure windows. and my pc shut down while it's doing that. ever since if I try to watch a video online/ locally or launch a game sounds will break, and the video...
  7. Changing sound/music volume when creating videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing sound/music volume when creating videos: Hello, I need to know how to adjust the volume of the background music when I have videos playing within the project. For example the first slide might have louder music than the second slide etc. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!...
  8. Streaming music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming music: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas?...
  9. windows 10 has no video streaming sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 has no video streaming sound: I get no sound when running a network streaming video like YouTube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-has-no-video-streaming-sound/6f5de527-a9d9-4767-a8c8-8d17653175a1
  10. Edge will not play streamed music when minimized

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not play streamed music when minimized: Edge will not play streamed music when minimized, it has to be open on the desktop, from latest builds This is somewhat annoying, but not a deal breaker. FYI 6558