Windows 10: music playback

Discus and support music playback in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my windows media player when im playing music has a voice that says, baby its me dear bella, over the tracks how can i stop it please the track goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by COLINLORIMER, Nov 29, 2019.

1. music playback

my windows media player when im playing music has a voice that says, baby its me dear bella, over the tracks how can i stop it please the track goes quiet when the voice speaks like one of those stations that has music with adds

:)

COLINLORIMER, Nov 29, 2019

2. No Gapless Playback in Groove Music

Hi,

The troubleshooting steps did not help. I'm on version 10.19031.1141.0.

Is there a list of file formats that are supported for gapless playback? Is gapless playback only for streaming, or is it for local music also?

Sincerely,

Christopher

Christopher Meraz-Mata, Nov 29, 2019
  3. reverze Win User
    Best program for music playback?

I recently formatted and finally got rid of god awful Vista and switched over to Windows 7 x64.

With this new switch, I'm also looking to switch my program that I use for music playback.

I used to use Winamp but really don't care too much for it anymore...

Looking for some suggestions please. *Smile music playback :)

reverze, Nov 29, 2019
  4. stim Win User

music playback

Thema:

music playback

1. music playback - Similar Threads - music playback

2. How can I control music playback and pause functionality using the earphone button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I control music playback and pause functionality using the earphone button: How can I control music playback and pause functionality using the earphone button on the Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 while I'm listening to music using the Remax RM-512 earphone? It's a new earphone, and the earphone button is working properly on my phone, and its button is able...
  3. How can I control music playback and pause functionality using the earphone button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I control music playback and pause functionality using the earphone button: How can I control music playback and pause functionality using the earphone button on the Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 while I'm listening to music using the Remax RM-512 earphone? It's a new earphone, and the earphone button is working properly on my phone, and its button is able...
  4. no music playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no music playback: i am unable to get my tunes to play no matter what i doive tried everything i can think of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-music-playback/d328614d-bb41-4025-bd4b-c0011460b879
  5. no music playback

no music playback: i am unable to get my tunes to play no matter what i doive tried everything i can think of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-music-playback/d328614d-bb41-4025-bd4b-c0011460b879
  6. no music playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. When will Windows 11 have the FLAC music playback problem fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 11 have the FLAC music playback problem fixed?: Per case # 1047654898, when will Microsoft have a fix available for the FLAC music playback bug? All of my music files over 2000 albums are in FLAC format, and Windows 11 cannot play them back smoothly. . .they have dropouts throughout the playback. The files played with no...
  8. When will Windows 11 have the FLAC music playback problem fixed?

When will Windows 11 have the FLAC music playback problem fixed?: Per case # 1047654898, when will Microsoft have a fix available for the FLAC music playback bug? All of my music files over 2000 albums are in FLAC format, and Windows 11 cannot play them back smoothly. . .they have dropouts throughout the playback. The files played with no...
  9. slow music playback

slow music playback: Whenever I open a projectsong on one of my DAWs the music playback speed slows down to just over 1/2 step. Anybody have a cure? To be clear, it's ONLY when a project is open within the DAW, not when the DAW is itself is opened. Windows media player, Spotify, & Groove Music...
  10. slow music playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slow music playback: Whenever I open a projectsong on one of my DAWs the music playback speed slows down to just over 1/2 step. Anybody have a cure? To be clear, it's ONLY when a project is open within the DAW, not when the DAW is itself is opened. Windows media player, Spotify, & Groove Music...