Windows 10: Music playing from system tray

Discus and support Music playing from system tray in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. Strange request... There's music playing every time I open a tab from the system tray, and I can't seem to find the source... It might be an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/malign2, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Music playing from system tray

Hello. Strange request... There's music playing every time I open a tab from the system tray, and I can't seem to find the source... It might be an auto-play video from the windows store or whatever, but I've removed the store from the system tray. At least its visibility. Any idea what it could be and how to fix this? It plays whenever I open either the "start" tab, volume tab, wi-fi tab etc Anything from the system tray.

submitted by /u/malign2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/malign2, Aug 2, 2020

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Aug 2, 2020
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Music playing from system tray

OneDrive ixon missing from system tray

Desktop PC has been powered off for several months. When it was powered up on Sat. the OneDrive icon was missing from th System tray. Starting OneDrive opens the webpage. Opening OneDrive from File Explorer shows very few files.

I have reinstalled OneDrive from the store twice without any change.

I have tried most of the suggestions in other threads without success. Any others steps I can try?

DanielSoderquist, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Music playing from system tray

1. Music playing from system tray - Similar Threads - Music playing system

2. App Disappears from System Tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Disappears from System Tray: The Laptops win 11 are under AD Win Server 2019. Admin credential is needed to execute one executable file and the screen cast application appears in the system tray of the laptop. The application disappears once the laptop Win 11 is rebooted. Again admin credential is needed...
  3. App Disappears from System Tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Disappears from System Tray: The Laptops win 11 are under AD Win Server 2019. Admin credential is needed to execute one executable file and the screen cast application appears in the system tray of the laptop. The application disappears once the laptop Win 11 is rebooted. Again admin credential is needed...
  4. Bluetooth Missing from System Tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Missing from System Tray: The Bluetooth icon in the system tray has disappeared. The tray settings menu show it is there but the icon will not appear so I have no access to using Bluetooth. This happened with Windows last update in late April. Cortana quit with the early April update. How much more...
  5. Bluetooth Missing from System Tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Missing from System Tray: The Bluetooth icon in the system tray has disappeared. The tray settings menu show it is there but the icon will not appear so I have no access to using Bluetooth. This happened with Windows last update in late April. Cortana quit with the early April update. How much more...
  6. System Icons disappearing from tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Icons disappearing from tray: After a recent update, currently on 20h2 build 19042.964, system icons have disappeared from the tray area near the clock. To be a little more specific, I can take all icons and hide them in the drawer and all icons show there. But when I set icons to always show, the first...
  7. how to play music from cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to play music from cd: How do I play a music cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-music-from-cd/2592a774-f557-4674-85cd-a3b92837e94b
  8. remove Hds from the system tray

remove Hds from the system tray: Hello i just installed win 10 64 bit pro The problem is that all three hard drives appear in the system tray. from the fear of ejecting unintentionally. I had a regedit setup that solved this in win 7. for win 10 i can't find anything on the net. does anyone have a...
  9. Icons disappear from system tray

Icons disappear from system tray: Hi, I have already performed the following: Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties. In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled Notification Area and click on Customize. Click on Turn system icons on or...
  10. system tray

system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265