Windows 10: Music Preview Can't Play some Tracks.

Discus and support Music Preview Can't Play some Tracks. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just thought I'd try playing Music Preview after I clean formatted today. However its coming up with this screen preventing me from playing some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by swarfega, May 29, 2015.

1. swarfega Win User

Music Preview Can't Play some Tracks.

Just thought I'd try playing Music Preview after I clean formatted today.

However its coming up with this screen preventing me from playing some tracks.

Music Preview Can't Play some Tracks. [​IMG]

:)

swarfega, May 29, 2015

2. nokia music activation problem

I have a large collection of music downloaded from the Nokia Music website. Some tracks have licences, others need licences before I play them. Now when I click on a track it says . We need to get you a licence for this track. To use this track, please check
    your internet connection or try again later'

And I can't play the track.

Is the licensing service still available? How can I get licences to play music - that I already own?

Thanks

Mc music lover, May 29, 2015
  3. In Windows Mobile Media Player, why isn't track "play count" and "date last played" incremented every time?

Some of my music tracks increment the "play count" and "date last played" each time I play them on my WM 6 device. Then, when I sync the track to Window Media Player on my PC, the play count is incremented on my PC.

However, some tracks don't increment the "play count" and "date last played" every time.! And I can't figure out why some do and some don't!

As background, so that I don't hear the same music over and over, I set up auto-play lists on Windows Media Player that only add/sync music not played in the last 30 days. So, I am eager to have this feature work.

So, what up with this? Why would some tracks/CD's update play count and some tracks don't? Is it got anything to do with the way I am ripping CD's. Is this a known bug? What can I do to fix this? Help!

Captain_Eric, May 29, 2015
Thema:

Music Preview Can't Play some Tracks.

1. Music Preview Can't Play some Tracks. - Similar Threads - Music Preview Can't

2. cortana can't play music

in Cortana
    cortana can't play music: when I asked her to play music she said sorry but for the time being I am not equipped to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-play-music/2e62d213-cd25-4802-9552-9c9e6805806b
  3. Bluetooth speaker doesnt play when music track changes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker doesnt play when music track changes.: I'm connected to an Echo device via bluetooth to play music. No matter if I am using WMP or VLC, about 50% of the time that an MP3 ends and another one starts there is no sound at all. If I disconnect Bluetooth, music is played 100% of the time. I reconnect bluetooth mid...
  4. Skip Track Groove music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skip Track Groove music: I installed a program which you can add run scripts/commands. On groove music, there isn't a shortcut to skip a track when it is minimized when it's open it ctrl+f which in google chrome is to search so doesn't work. Does anyone know the script/command to skip a song in...
  5. skip track groove music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skip track groove music: I installed a program which you can add run scripts/commands. On groove music, there isn't a shortcut to skip track when it is minimized when it's open it ctrl+f which in google chrome is to search so doesn't work. Does anyone know the script/command to skip a song in groove...
  6. Can't play downloaded music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play downloaded music: I have downloaded music. When I click to play, I get a message "Can't play. We can't find an audio device. Make sure headphones or speakers are connected. For more info, search your device for "Manage audio devices." Computer is an Inspiron 3048, running Windows 10....
  7. PC can't play an MP-3 track

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC can't play an MP-3 track: I have a cd I made 11 years ago. It froze half way thru 1 out of 8 tracks. I got this message: 0x80070017 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-cant-play-an-mp-3-track/12ef65d6-2b98-4b4c-988a-447b66e34ab7
  8. music track

music track: am I wasting my time,.??.second attempt..HAVE DOWNLOADED MUSIC TRACK FROM ''FRIARS POINT''..called ''BOOM BOOM BOOM''..you've answered..!!...HOW DO I OPEN ANSWERE'S..to get to the PROBLEM..? (( am unable to find this track on my PC??.)) were do I look for...
  9. lost music track

lost music track: have bought, and downloaded music track from FRIARS POINT ..USA..called ..BOOM..BOOM..BOOM....Can't find the track on my PC...!!, How do I find this.??..Thanks...Johnnymac ~#~#...
  10. Can't play mp3 music

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't play mp3 music: I upgraded from 10166 to 10240. I can't play mp3 files on windows media player, vlan media player, or anything else. They played fine on other builds. Is there a way to play them now? 8523