Windows 10: music problems

Discus and support music problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to get the music from the video after downloading from youtube?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by laciehammock, Oct 14, 2018.

1. music problems

how to get the music from the video after downloading from youtube?

:)

laciehammock, Oct 14, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 14, 2018
  3. how to disable MUSIC search

Hi WebbyLigth0. I launched processexplorer from Sysinternals and it listed MUSIC taking about 18-20 percents CPU. I tried paulsalter's suggestion and I shall see whether there will be any effect. Thx for reply

Roman Krejci, Oct 14, 2018
  4. music problems

Music

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

I would suggest you to place the music files in the Music folder under My Documents in the same drive where the Operating System is installed for the Music App to start syncing.

However if the issue still persist, I would suggest you follow the below steps to restore the default Libraries in Windows and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1 : Show the Libraries

• Go to This PC ( Computer )
    • Click on View
    • Click on Navigation Pane
    • Check “show all folders”
    • Check “Show Libraries”
    • Do not uncheck anything that is already checked
    Step 2 : Restore Default Libraries

• Now,
    • Locate your libraries in the left hand pane
    • Right Click
    • Click on Restore Default Libraries

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

music problems

1. music problems - Similar Threads - music problems

2. i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11: i run a zoom meeting every week and since doing the windows update to windows 11 when i play Spotify on to meeting its all crackly and hissing i have updated all setting and drivers i can but no joy i have a windows 10 lap top set up is the same spotify and zoom on there but...
  3. i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have music problems on zoom using Spotify since window update from 10 to windows 11: i run a zoom meeting every week and since doing the windows update to windows 11 when i play Spotify on to meeting its all crackly and hissing i have updated all setting and drivers i can but no joy i have a windows 10 lap top set up is the same spotify and zoom on there but...
  4. Some problems about the desktop, video, music, documents folder to be fixed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some problems about the desktop, video, music, documents folder to be fixed.: I currently have two folders for Desktop, Music, Videos, Pictures and Documents located in the D: drive and also the C: drive. But I only need the folders to be in the C: drive. So I am looking to see if there is any way that the folders in the D: drive could merge with the...
  5. Some problems about the desktop, video, music, documents folder to be fixed.

Some problems about the desktop, video, music, documents folder to be fixed.: I currently have two folders for Desktop, Music, Videos, Pictures and Documents located in the D: drive and also the C: drive. But I only need the folders to be in the C: drive. So I am looking to see if there is any way that the folders in the D: drive could merge with the...
  6. I am having problems moving and manipulating songs in playlist with Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems moving and manipulating songs in playlist with Groove Music: Having problems with moving or manipulating songs in Groove Music playlist. HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-moving-and-manipulating-songs/39e2fa52-842d-439c-a51a-dfffbca87e34
  7. I am having problems moving and manipulating songs in playlist with Groove Music

I am having problems moving and manipulating songs in playlist with Groove Music: Having problems with moving or manipulating songs in Groove Music playlist. HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-moving-and-manipulating-songs/39e2fa52-842d-439c-a51a-dfffbca87e34
  8. When will Windows 11 have the FLAC music playback problem fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 11 have the FLAC music playback problem fixed?: Per case # 1047654898, when will Microsoft have a fix available for the FLAC music playback bug? All of my music files over 2000 albums are in FLAC format, and Windows 11 cannot play them back smoothly. . .they have dropouts throughout the playback. The files played with no...
  9. When will Windows 11 have the FLAC music playback problem fixed?

When will Windows 11 have the FLAC music playback problem fixed?: Per case # 1047654898, when will Microsoft have a fix available for the FLAC music playback bug? All of my music files over 2000 albums are in FLAC format, and Windows 11 cannot play them back smoothly. . .they have dropouts throughout the playback. The files played with no...
  10. I can't play music and watch videos on my PC. What could be the problem?

I can't play music and watch videos on my PC. What could be the problem?: I can't play music and watch videos on my PC. What could be the problem?* Moved from Internet Explorer/IE10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-music-and-watch-videos-on-my-pc-what/15bb2134-d71e-4648-9792-7c239401c400