Windows 10: Music streaming bitrate fixed

Discus and support Music streaming bitrate fixed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Chord DAC can set its resolution to the incoming bitrate (which varies from 44.1kHz to 192 kHz or higher) from services such as Tidal, but Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by numty1, Feb 15, 2019.

1. numty1 Win User

Music streaming bitrate fixed

My Chord DAC can set its resolution to the incoming bitrate (which varies from 44.1kHz to 192 kHz or higher) from services such as Tidal, but Windows 10 sound function only allows one fixed bitrate to be selected from the dropdown menu in Sound/Playback/Digital Output Properties/Advanced. The other options shown such as "Allow application to take exclusive control of this device" make no difference whether checked or not.

:)

numty1, Feb 15, 2019

2. nokia music bitrate

how to change bitrate in mokia music player in pc?

jasonjasso, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Mahesham22, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Music streaming bitrate fixed

Nokia Music gone mobile, now how to get high bitrate download?

There are different bitrates depending on the exact part of the service you are using and your settings:

• When you purchase music for download, it will be at 320kb/sec.
    • Using the MixRadio streaming service as a subscriber, including offline mixes, you get either 32kb/sec or 192kb/sec depending on your circumstances and settings - by default WLAN connections should permit the higher quality, connections to your operator's
      network will be the lower quality. If you have a MixRadio subsrciption, you are able to change settings by going to Settings>Audio Quality.
    • MixRadio Unlimited downloads (India only) are 32kb/sec.

michaels---01, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Music streaming bitrate fixed

1. Music streaming bitrate fixed - Similar Threads - Music streaming bitrate

2. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.: AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC. STOPS AFTER I MOVE THE MOUSE AROUND BUT STARTS AGAIN AFTER AWHILE, AGAIN MOVING MOUSE STOPS IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-distorting-while-streaming-music/1985d45d-e6b2-4e7c-9eef-ccd62d2ce67b
  3. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.: AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC. STOPS AFTER I MOVE THE MOUSE AROUND BUT STARTS AGAIN AFTER AWHILE, AGAIN MOVING MOUSE STOPS IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-distorting-while-streaming-music/1985d45d-e6b2-4e7c-9eef-ccd62d2ce67b
  4. AUDIO IS DISTORTING WHILE STREAMING MUSIC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MS SiriusXM Streaming Music App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS SiriusXM Streaming Music App: The subject app ran into serious problems earlier this year. Many users have complained of the same problem - getting a Streaming Paused message followed by halt in the music. The message claims the listener is logged in on another device listening to streaming music when...
  6. OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired on March 31

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired on March 31: On March 31, 2019, OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired. Your personal music files will continue to be available in OneDrive. You can keep listening to your music using the OneDrive web player or by downloading your files and playing them in the Groove...
  7. Streaming music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming music: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas?...
  8. I need to edit music folder template to include bitrate

in Windows 10 Support
    I need to edit music folder template to include bitrate: I cannot go through hundreds of folders and subfolers to add bitrate. How do I edit the music folder template on Windows 10 to add bit rate along with artist, album etc. This has been the biggest pain in the balls. 120193
  9. Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi: Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)...
  10. Arranging music files for streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging music files for streaming: Hope someone can help with this one - probably an easy fix. I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 on our PC and ever since then my internet radio which streams tracks from the PC has started sorting the albums and the tracks into alphabetica order instead of the order they...