Windows 10: Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support

Discus and support Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Users get error 0xc00d36b4 in Windows 10 when the built-in media player fails to play a particular video file. In such circumstances, the player skips... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 19, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support

Users get error 0xc00d36b4 in Windows 10 when the built-in media player fails to play a particular video file. In such circumstances, the player skips the current video file and starts playing the next one. Some possible reasons for the error 0xc00d36b4 in Windows 10 include unsupported file format, media player goes into a limbo […]

This article Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 19, 2021
  2. WadeWalls Win User

Cant Play please pick something else to watch this item is in a format we dont support 0xc00d36b4

I keep getting the message ...Cant Play please pick something else to watch. This item is in a format we dont support 0xc00d36b4... everytime I try to play any video be it from a flash drive from the harddrive or the internet. Anything helpful would be
    appreciated.

WadeWalls, Apr 19, 2021
  3. KaiBerg Win User
    "choose something else to play. this item is in a format we don't support" error code 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10

Hi. It's fine and dandy but how to you play a rented movie from Microsoft store, without using Movies & TV app after receiving "choose something else to play. this item is in a format we don't support"
    error code, 0xc00d36b4."

Thank You...

KaiBerg, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support

"choose something else to play. this item is in a format we don't support" error code 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10

Original title: Windows Default player can't play the videos

I had windows 10. Then I would use the Films & TV app to play media. Then I installed windows 8.1. Then again I came to windows 10. But the problem is that now I can't play any videos. It says that "choose something else to play. this item is in a format
    we don't support" error code, 0xc00d36b4. I want this media player back. I love this one more than anything else. I tried on mp4. Please help me

Sreyas Cheeran Velikoth, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support

1. Music video error 0xc00d36b4, This item is in a format we don’t support - Similar Threads - Music video error

2. It appears that we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It appears that we don't support this file format: I've managed to recover photos inadvertently deleted from the Recycle Bin - by using SysTools Hard Drive Data RecoveryThey won't open- yet the file name appears to be identical to othersI use Windows 10 and I imagine the normal Photos AppWhat do I do to remedy??...
  3. 0xc00d36b4 error when playing videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    0xc00d36b4 error when playing videos: Didn't really find any good solution on the interent.Whe I try to play MP4 videos or any other video I get the 0xc00d36b4 error.It says "Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support."But I could play this video a while back and now it doesnt...
  4. Can't play, Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support....

Can't play, Choose something else to play. This item is in a format we don't support....: I get this error whenever I try and play an mp4 file on my computer, I ran a troubleshooter that told me I needed to pay a dollar for a HEVC Video extension, so I did, and it still doesn't even work!...
  5. This item was encoded in a format that’s not supported (0xc00d5212)

in Windows 10 News
    This item was encoded in a format that’s not supported (0xc00d5212): [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users have noticed the error code 0xc00d5212 when trying to play […] This article This item was encoded in a format that’s not supported (0xc00d5212) first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. error code 0xc00d36b4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 0xc00d36b4: Every tim I try to watch a video on Film and TV i get this error message. Windos Media Player will not play anu of my music, all MP3s, but iTunes will. How can I fix thes?...
  7. “This item was encoded in a format that’s not supported”

“This item was encoded in a format that’s not supported”: Hello, I had a question about downloading my video files from google drive. I’m not sure if my question should be posted here but it seems the problem is windows refusing to open the file. I tried to download a video through google photos that was uploaded from my phone via...
  8. "It looks like we don't support this format"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "It looks like we don't support this format": I have a home desktop running Windows 10 Home Edition. I put together a slide show for my son's wedding. On my desktop, I could manipulate these jpg images, display them in Photos, edit them in Photos and in Paint, and put them into a Powerpoint presentation. Normal file...
  9. It appears that we don't support this file Format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It appears that we don't support this file Format: It appears that we don't support this file Format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-appears-that-we-dont-support-this-file-format/a846325d-15c6-47b8-8adc-ea40dde008d8
  10. It appears that we don't support this file format.

It appears that we don't support this file format.: I am backing up photos in my Synology NAS to OneDrive. I can open some of the .jpg files but, for others I get an error message, "It appears that we don't support this file format"....