Windows 10: music video players

Discus and support music video players in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by farside, Mar 24, 2017.

1. farside Win User

music video players

i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a way to consolidate all to one player such as media 10. and because i am paranoid from previous videos dissappearing before i could download i would like to save by burning to cd or dvd,legal? my view only . do videos go on cd or best to dvd. realplayer looks good but is it? so many choices without the know how of your experiences and study msake this confusing and FRUSTRATING !!! again thank you for your patience. . this is like going back to squares

:)

farside, Mar 24, 2017

2. lumia 520 music player opens then disappers after one sec

There are two music players on the phone. windows phone music player, which is in MUSIC + VIDEOS. Then, you have NOKIA MUSIC player.

Is this issue happening on both the players?

Jay_answers, Mar 24, 2017
  3. mlg63 Win User
    Media Player

Media Player is not the preferred media player since it lost its ability to play videos. Music is better in the Groove Music app and video dvds need a 3rd party player.

mlg63, Mar 24, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

music video players

I find most of the videos I download from Web and YouTube work fine in VLC/Video LAN, plays a number of formats. Most times they are .flv or .mp4 but now and then get .webm which play in the browser.

Berton, Mar 24, 2017
  5. mrgeek Win User
    VLC is the most universal free video player out there, one I've used for many yrs. When you set it up, just check the video files association so it is the default player for all types of video. link to VLC player here - Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN

If you want to burn to CD or DVD as data files (as backup media), you can view on any computer, just use the native Windows burner. If you want to watch on a TV, you need 3rd party, pay software to do that in compatible format, like a store bought DVD.

mrgeek, Mar 24, 2017
  6. farside Win User
    you gentlemen,ladies all magnum cum laude are wait for it MY DEFAULT SOURCE for honest proffesional timely answers. in circumnavigating this seemingly ocean of tech maelstorms for a novice like myself your the home port. i could get more effusive but why be boring .*Wink*Biggrin*Cool*Redface

farside, Mar 24, 2017
  7. Berton Win User
    Us Volunteers in helping other folks thank you, it also helps break up the boredom of some days in having something useful to do.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

music video players

1. music video players - Similar Threads - music video players

2. Grove Music Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grove Music Player: Why in the world does Groove Music Player NOT have the ability to show lyrics? In this modern hitech age it should be there. Please sort this out NOW. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grove-music-player/bc19a3ed-87e0-4dc6-b084-d43ccd5a4467
  3. Music Player with Normalizing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Music Player with Normalizing: Long time Winamp user here, tried different things to normalize tracks, because I have playlists from various artists and albums, nothing worked. Some played very quietly, others blasting my ears out. If there are any real methods to normalize tracks with Winamp, I'd be very...
  4. Looking for a music player

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a music player: I need to make playlists from local files, but I want the playlists to have images. Spotify doesn't work in my country. I really want it to be UWP, but normal works as well. VLC UWP is the closest I've found, but the playlists don't let you add covers submitted by...
  5. music player.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music player.: Internet Edge forced itself onto my computer after I rejected it. Now I cannot find any of my downloaded music...Can you help me find it? It was stored in my player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-player/b3e561d8-e6b4-4e3c-9b7b-0a363f84ad15"
  6. Music player/manager.

Music player/manager.: Is there any music player like winamp but can search within a playlist to let you que up songs to play before the other items in the list you are playing? Or instead of duplicating files in a list to get them to play more you can just raise their shuffle priority? So many...
  7. MUSIC VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MUSIC VIDEOS: **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest...
  8. Windows media player crashes on music or video.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows media player crashes on music or video.: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmplayer.exe Application Version: 12.0.17134.1 Application Timestamp: 854a1b2d Fault Module Name:...
  9. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...
  10. music player

music player: Hi all, please could someone tell me how to move my music back to windows media player, I have problems using interface of Groove Music, and since someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove... please please help *Sad*Mad*Confused...