Windows 10: Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend

Discus and support Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Today, we’re adding a new way for people to come together around music by bringing official music videos to Facebook in the US.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend

Source: Now Playing: Music Videos on Facebook - About Facebook

:)

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Now Playing: Music Videos on Facebook - About Facebook

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. GFinKS Win User
    Not all Videos Play on Facebook

Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only.

GFinKS, Aug 1, 2020
  4. DHnMMF Win User

Music and Videos stutter when playing back

TheVeterans,

Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend [​IMG]

Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend [​IMG]

One photo is with Wifi on(Bottom) and the other with Wifi off(Top). I see this gives us some info as to what is causing the latency. There is some terminology in here I am not familiar with. What do you think? What is the next step?

DHnMMF, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend - Similar Threads - Music videos playing

2. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  3. Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music and videos are Playing/Pausing Constantly: On Youtube, spotify or even a video on my own computer. It constanty pause and play repetitively. I already tried to restart, update drivers, run troubleshoot, use de cmd and nothing seems to work.I have a Asus Tuf Dash F15 with windows 11 updated....
  4. Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play videos or music with W10 Media or music or video apps: I'm looking for suggestions how to troubleshoot a video problem in W10. When I try to play mp3/4 videos with either W10 Media Player or the VLC app, videos are either choppy and stop after a few seconds, or in the case with VLC, the app just flashes. I've uninstalled/clean...
  5. video on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video on facebook: how do I switch on the video and microphone on facebook calls. It used to work just fine , now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-on-facebook/3dd085d6-5dfe-4425-aa87-5d6cacc6ff97
  6. Color is changing when playing video on Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Color is changing when playing video on Facebook: The color of video changes when I play it on Facebook, it fades and sometimes turns black and white. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-changing-when-playing-video-on-facebook/4f9027aa-2c00-4205-be25-5ee005b50e50
  7. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook: Hi I do not know what has happened, but suddenly my computer will not show photos or play videos on facebook. The videos on Youtube is ok, but the picture is a bit blurry...
  8. Video won't play in Facebook, Amazon Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video won't play in Facebook, Amazon Video: I have a new Dell laptop with Windows 10. I can't get any video to play on Facebook and Streaming services, have waded through multiple help pages and cannot find a solution....
  9. Not all Videos Play on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Not all Videos Play on Facebook: Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only. 15093
  10. sometimes music files and videos will not play

in Windows 10 Support
    sometimes music files and videos will not play: This happens all too frequently lately, mp3s will not play and videos will play in slow motion or not at all. Haven't found a solution to this annoying problem yet. 56985