Windows 10: MUSIC VIDEOS

Discus and support MUSIC VIDEOS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; **OK; Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Louis James, Oct 5, 2018.

1. MUSIC VIDEOS

**OK;

Now with this LATEST MS UPDATE, which just about kept my computer for more than 1 day, (download, install, over and over), now when I try to go on to ANY music videos, the color is DISTORTED. I looked at some music videos about 1 wk ago, and was fine; now, the latest MS update occurring 4 and 5 OCT, really DISTORTED the colors.

ANY SUGGESTION, or CAN YOU REPORTED IT TO MS so it can be corrected.

HOW do I get the colors back to its original setting so its not DISTORTED.

APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

THANKS

:)

Louis James, Oct 5, 2018

2. Music and Video Preview apps

The links on MS pages don't seem to take you to the correct place.

You get what looks like a good link, but pressing the [install] button just starts spinning the wait icon.

I had to go to the Store (beta) and search for Preview, then press view all > in the apps list

Scroll down (over?) to the last apps listed and install from those links.

I'm not sure how they changed though (other than losing the Radio feature in Music) because I didn't use the previous Music or Video apps.

Slartybart, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Dparas Win User
    Cant turn off cloud collection on music + videos.

Music + videos settings only display suggestions link.. I'm from the philippines and i have the latest updates on my phone.. I need help because my music list is displaying duplicate

Thanks!!

Dparas, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

MUSIC VIDEOS

Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

Source: Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs are Headed to the Store for Windows Insiders

Brink, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

MUSIC VIDEOS

1. MUSIC VIDEOS - Similar Threads - MUSIC VIDEOS

2. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  3. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  4. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  5. In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...

In the windows 10 video editor, what are all the background music options. I dont have a...: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-the-windows-10-video-editor-what-are-all-the/89818dd8-5475-455c-ba87-23cac9e815f1
  6. When on a video call or using mic, voice's can be heard but not musics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When on a video call or using mic, voice's can be heard but not musics.: How do you fix this issue?Im using a earphone on Windows 11, whenever i get to discord call i can hear the voice clear, but no music's can be heard?While on discord call or using mic, voice = hear. but music = no hear hear sorry for bad english fix pleaseCan anyone help me...
  7. When on a video call or using mic, voice's can be heard but not musics.

When on a video call or using mic, voice's can be heard but not musics.: How do you fix this issue?Im using a earphone on Windows 11, whenever i get to discord call i can hear the voice clear, but no music's can be heard?While on discord call or using mic, voice = hear. but music = no hear hear sorry for bad english fix pleaseCan anyone help me...
  8. Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?: Hi guys, so after exporting my 5:49 sec video on clipchamp, every single time there is a part of a music clip that is muted out of nowhere for about 15 seconds before reappearing again. This issue only occurs after exporting, not when editing. I've checked and there are no...
  9. Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?

Clipchamp keeps muting music at random after exporting a video. Any solutions?: Hi guys, so after exporting my 5:49 sec video on clipchamp, every single time there is a part of a music clip that is muted out of nowhere for about 15 seconds before reappearing again. This issue only occurs after exporting, not when editing. I've checked and there are no...
  10. Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...

Issues with background noises/music being filtered out when watching videos or making calls...: I'm having problems on Windows 11 where if I'm watching a movie or other videos, the background music and other sounds appear to be filtered out similar issues happen when on a voice/video call. I've tried disabling the 'audio enhancements' in the sound settings as I saw this...