Windows 10: Musical Snow

Discus and support Musical Snow in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep all my music on my Windows 10 Media Player programme. Every day for several weeks new music has been appearing on my computer, sometimes single... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NeilHernan, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Musical Snow

I keep all my music on my Windows 10 Media Player programme. Every day for several weeks new music has been appearing on my computer, sometimes single songs, sometimes collections like five albums comprising 170 songs by Paul Robeson today's offering. Most of the musicians are completely unknown to me and I have never received any requests for payment. I have only ever purchased digital and CD music from Amazon and they require money up front so clearly it's not them. Can anyone please tell me where it's coming from, how they choose it and how they get it onto my computer. If they want it back they can come to my house and collect it.

:)

NeilHernan, Apr 15, 2020

2. A 1/2" square spot of "snow" on monitor screen?

Hi,

• Are you saying that you have tried all the steps and the issue still persist?

• What is the model number of your Dell Inspiron laptop?

Could you send a screen shot of the issue? To take a screen shot using Snipping tool, follow the below steps;

• To open Snipping Tool, type Snipping Tool in the search box on the taskbar, then select
      Snipping Tool.

• To take a screenshot with Snipping Tool, select
      New,
      then select the part of the screen that you want to capture. Choose from free-form, rectangular, window or full-screen snips by selecting the arrow on the
      New button.

I suggest you to refer to the answer provided bysker-hughes in the below link and check if the issue can be resolved.

"snow" on monitor.....

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Apr 15, 2020
  3. zitseng Win User
    N97 bluetooth modem access in Snow Leopard

Hi all,

Another new problem I'm experiencing since upgrading to Snow Leopard: I can't seem to connect over bluetooth to the N97 modem to access the Internet. Snow Leopard keeps complaining that /dev/cu.Bluetooth-Modem is not working. "Dial-up Networking" is not
    listed in the bluetooth services for the device. Same with other new Nokia phones that I pair with it. Existing phones may have the DUN listed but they dun work either.

Any ideas?

zitseng, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Musical Snow

how to disable MUSIC search

Hi WebbyLigth0. I launched processexplorer from Sysinternals and it listed MUSIC taking about 18-20 percents CPU. I tried paulsalter's suggestion and I shall see whether there will be any effect. Thx for reply

Roman Krejci, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Musical Snow

1. Musical Snow - Similar Threads - Musical Snow

2. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer. I also downloaded the troubleshooter...
  3. uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstalled itunes now need to reinstall to see music: I uninstalled the latest itunes update 12.13 because it wouldn't allow me to transfer music from my pc to my iphone. I also uninstalled Apple Mobile Device Service, and Bonjour Service and emptied the Recycle Bin. I restarted the computer but still can't reinstall itunes....
  4. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  5. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  6. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  7. Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders

Windows 11 "location tab" is missing from Properties for Music, Pictures & Videos folders: I have a new PC and I'm trying to change the location target for Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos, but the "Location" tab is missing for Music, Pictures and Videos.I've looked at the suggested Registry Fix, but as you can see, this is already in place. Any help in...
  8. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  9. No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...

No luck installing Apple Music to my PC, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App...: To access my phone and add music from my computer, I now have to download and install Apple Music to my PC. I have attempted several times. But, all I get is an error message in the Microsoft App Store. Please Help....
  10. Music file shows up with weird earth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music file shows up with weird earth: I make music playlist with iTunes and I just tried searching and found what I was looking for except the file turned into a Earth. Do anyone know what this is and how to fix it?...