Windows 10: MusiCalm Trojan Virus

Discus and support MusiCalm Trojan Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! So I recently found out that I have a trojan virus on my laptop called MusiCalm. Evidently, I got it when I was trying to install add-ons for a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OmNom125, Jul 16, 2020.

1. OmNom125 Win User

MusiCalm Trojan Virus

Hi! So I recently found out that I have a trojan virus on my laptop called MusiCalm. Evidently, I got it when I was trying to install add-ons for a video game. Does anyone know how to remove it permanently and safely? I went to my uninstall menu in my settings and found that I could do it that way but it tells me to reboot my laptop afterwards. I'm kind of worried, though, because I'm thinking that rebooting might only exacerbate my problem, given that the uninstalling software is also from MusiCalm. Please help!!

:)

OmNom125, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 16, 2020
  3. djbbenn Win User
    New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Jul 16, 2020
  4. MusiCalm Trojan Virus

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

MusiCalm Trojan Virus

1. MusiCalm Trojan Virus - Similar Threads - MusiCalm Trojan Virus

2. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan virus: so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works like is the person trying to get on my computer gone...
  3. trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  4. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  5. The virus Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The virus Trojan: Yesterday my computer shut down twice and when it did, there was a message saying do not shut down your computer or you will lose everything. Then was a phone number to call: 1-888 262-7129 so I called them. Please forgive a long story but, I just want Microsoft to know there...
  6. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  7. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  8. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I have a virus on my windows 10, the virus I keep getting are called "Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AB61" Yesterday I had the windows defender remove it although it says "Threat Blocked" The virus wit that status is called "VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore" I had found it as it...
  9. Virus/trojan

Virus/trojan: Hello, an hour ago (February/24/2019 3:54am EST) I had a accidental download and installment of a trojan or virus. I have had a virus problem before but NOT like this one to where I can't fix it my self. This download made the PC fully aware of it's being, and quarantined...
  10. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...