Windows 10: musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com, how can I get out of this???

Discus and support musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com, how can I get out of this??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know how this happened to my PC but for some strange reason Xboxlive took over my music content. Now I'm unable to update music I download and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Re726, May 20, 2019.

1. Re726 Win User

musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com, how can I get out of this???

I don't know how this happened to my PC but for some strange reason Xboxlive took over my music content. Now I'm unable to update music I download and worst of all it is giving me music information which I know is totally wrong. Ex. The Spinners have a song called The Rubberband Man, which we all know was used on The Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. II. I know the song is on The Spinners album "Happiness Is Being with The Spinners" - title, and it was released in 1976. OK, Well no, musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com, says Nooooooooo its on a different Spinners album and, get this, the album was released in 2006. YEAH!!! So who ever the [Mod Removed] smart person who made Xboxlive now controlling music content database on Windows 10, needs to take their [Mod Removed] back to the drawing board and FIX this! Microsoft, I want FREEDOM!!! I don't want to be tied down like APPLE!!! I trust you guys to NOT BE APPLE!!! I HATE, APPLE, GIVE ME BACK MY MICROSOFT FREEDOM!!! Thank you!!!

:)

Re726, May 20, 2019

2. Windows media player MusicMatch-ssl.xboxlive.com not working

Seems the musicmatch feature isn't working on Windows Media player these days. When I try to update the meta data for new albums the site doesn't load. Any suggestion's out there.

ToddGarlick, May 20, 2019
  3. Xboxlive

I want to have the 12 month xboxlive can you guys give it to me for free please im begging you

samarioates, May 20, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

SSL Error preventing connection in Windows 10 - Potential Culprit Malwarebytes?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Yes, third party applications can block port #443 which is a port number for the secure version of Hypertext Transfer Protocol (http) used to access web pages. I would suggest you uninstall Malwarebytes as you already have Avast
    security and Windows defender which comes with Windows 10 to keep your computer safe.

If you are still not able to access the secure (https) websites, then follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Check if SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are enabled

1. Open Internet explorer (IE) and then click on tools menu.
    2. Then go to Internet option.
    3. Then go to Advance tab and click make sure Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 are checked.
    4. Click on apply and then OK.

Method 2: Check the secure sockets layers (SSL) slate.

1. Open Internet explorer (IE) and then click on tools menu.
    2. Then go to Internet option.
    3. Then go to Content tab and click on Clear SSL State.
    4. Click on Apply and then OK.

Method 3: Reset Security settings under trusted sites zones in internet explorer.

1. Open Internet Explorer (IE) and then click on tools menu.
    2. Then go to Internet Options.
    3. Go to Security tab and click on trusted sites. Then click on reset all zones to default level.

Method 4:
    Follow the steps mentioned in the article:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Naresh_K, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com, how can I get out of this??? - Similar Threads - musicmatch ssl xboxlive

2. How can I get out of the "setup is starting" screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get out of the "setup is starting" screen?: I been trying to reboot my pc I built with windows 11 due to recently it stopped working with windows 10 but for both I used a usb and put windows on it and did the "Create Windows Installation Media" but now I tried both to boot onto my pc and it boots but it gets stuck on...
  3. How can I get out of the "setup is starting" screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get out of the "setup is starting" screen?: I been trying to reboot my pc I built with windows 11 due to recently it stopped working with windows 10 but for both I used a usb and put windows on it and did the "Create Windows Installation Media" but now I tried both to boot onto my pc and it boots but it gets stuck on...
  4. How can I get the USB to show COM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the USB to show COM?: I am running Windows 11 home edition. I can't get the USB to COM. The /s mode is is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-usb-to-show-com/dab1f396-9017-473b-98de-2a9bea9be4c1
  5. How can I get the USB to show COM?

How can I get the USB to show COM?: I am running Windows 11 home edition. I can't get the USB to COM. The /s mode is is off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-usb-to-show-com/dab1f396-9017-473b-98de-2a9bea9be4c1
  6. how can i get out of s mode ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get out of s mode ?: how can i get out of s mode ? running win 10 pro, i have tried everything and switch button or upgrade are not there... in addition Microsoft store is blocked......
  7. how can i get out of s mode ?

how can i get out of s mode ?: how can i get out of s mode ? running win 10 pro, i have tried everything and switch button or upgrade are not there... in addition Microsoft store is blocked......
  8. how can i get out of s mode ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How can I get out of safe mode?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I get out of safe mode?: HI, I was trying to install some graphics drivers and there was an issue so AMD suggested installing a cleaner in Safe mode. I clicked on restart in Safe mode and it asks for a password. I have tried numerous passwords with no luck. How can I get my computer running...
  10. XBOXLIVE AND MICROSOFT GAME.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XBOXLIVE AND MICROSOFT GAME.: Y IS A GAME CALLED MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION NOT WORKING DO U KNOW HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS NOT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT I HAVE A BRAIN INJURY AND DEPRESSION AND THIS GAME CALMS ME. SO Y THIS HAPPENING IT VERY MADDENING TO ME .. I HOPE AND PRAY U GET IT FIXED...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com

2. musicmatch ssl xbox live

3. musicmatch ssl xbox live com on media player

4. musicmatch xbox live,
  5. musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com,
  6. music match ssl xbox live,
  7. https musicmatch ssl xbox live,
  8. windows media player musicmatch.ssl.xboxlive